“AMAZING!”

Vivaldis Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 680 Restaurants in Cairns
Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Description: Modern Australian Cuisine in a sophisticated, relaxed, romantic setting overlooking the Esplanade.
Reviewed 27 May 2016

My Husband and I went to Cairns for our Honeymoon, this Restaurant is a MUST if you are in the area. The food was amazing, the staff were perfect and the overall atmosphere was welcoming and enjoyable. Could not fault Vivaldis at all. We will definitely be going back.

1  Thank Jess P

Reviewed 25 May 2016

A group of 6 recently dined here during a convention and a lovely dinner was had by all. The setting is relaxed casual with very friendly staff. It was nice to be able to hold a conversation within your group without having to shout above other tables and loud music. All guests thoroughly enjoyed there meals and wine choices. Will be returning during my next visit to Cairns.

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

This is the best we had in Australia. The flavours really come together and a compliment to the chef. We enjoyed the outside dining on the "balcony" Good wines by the glass. A special thanks to Charlotte.

1  Thank robbouw
Reviewed 22 May 2016

We recently went on a trip to Sydney, Fiji and Cairns, and Vivaldis was hands down the BEST restaurant we visited. In each city we went to top 10 restaurants, and this venue easily took first place.

The venue was a nice, second floor restaurant that looked over the main street. It is a private location, but also feels connected to the town, and therefore provides an entertaining view. It can be difficult to find so keep an eye out for it.

In terms of our dinner, we started with the parmesan cheese-bread, which was to die for, and then my girlfriend had two entrees and I had a main (the filet, which was also incredible).

Finally, YOU MUST GET DESSERT! I had the rich chocolate tart. It was the best dessert I can remember having in a long time, and my girlfriend had the blackberry tart, which she rated a 10.

I will remember this restaurant as one of the best parts of our vacation (that is saying a lot!)

1  Thank Robert N
Reviewed 21 May 2016

Cosy and lovely restaurant. Tasty food. Good service. Nice spot above the street. Best dessert range I've ever seen. We will be back!

1  Thank Phil M