See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

The service was awful. The food was terrible and to top it off the aircon barely worked in the middle of summer. We came as a group for lunch, and out of the 8 of us only 1 person was satisfied with their food. My partner had the chicken and camembert filo, which turned out to be a slab of dry breast covered in pastry (almost no cheese). My burger seemed like its ingredients were bought from either the woolworths clearence section or MacDonalds. And to top it off the chips had the consistency and taste of microwaved-nextday-leftover-chips. The lettuce seemed fresh though.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

So the Garlic Prawn Beef Medallion Lunch Special with Chips & Salad? Partner paid for it and got no topper, I paid for just the medallion and got that even though i had clarified I wanted the Garlic Prawn BM whatever. I approached the bar where two staff who'd served me for my order and my drinks had decided to completely deny that they'd acknowledged earlier the poster over near the kitchen behind her to her left looked indeed delicious and that everything on a poster looks better. The man who did NOT take my food order spoke for her and essentially, I felt I should just leave them alone.

Boring food, ignorant and unpleasing service, and I don't think we neeeed bars and pubs all over cairns anyway. The less the better. Shut it down if you're gonna bring cairns down. We don't need you and your attitudes.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

I don't understand why you are give an option of how you would like your steak cooked if they can't follow through and serve it as you asked. And the wait.......feels like their taking the piss. Does not take this long to cook a 350g rump.......

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends