Open today: 4:30 pm - 10:30 pm
Review Highlights
Fish Foot Spa

Unique experience of having your feet cleaned by tiny Gamma fish. Jerry the owner will wash and... read more

Reviewed 16 September 2018
Monika L
Narre Warren, Australia
Getaway

Excellent fun Owner very informative Once you get I’ve the initial tickliness it is very... read more

Reviewed 15 March 2021

from USD 133.16
from USD 130.01
from USD 483.13
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

We were tempted to experience the fish foot spa, but if I hadn't seen reviews on trip advisor there is no way I would have gone in. Granted, the owner is in the middle of moving his shop 2 doors down, but this really impinges on the ambience of the place. It was interesting to feel the fish nibbling but honestly they don't do much. I could achieve much smoother feet with a pumice stone.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 6 June 2016

My husband and I went here with our 8 year old daughter twice in the same week. Not only were all the staff great, the prices fantastic, the owner is a wonderful fellow. His set up is really good as he uses individually filtered tanks which is recommended if you do your research online and is healthier than using larger communal pools by reducing potential risk for any kind of infection or concern. The shop is extremely clean and they hygiene standards are excellent. The store is in the process of relocating to a bigger shop a few doors down with an elaborate aquarium and coffee bar. We will def be back on our next visit. ( May 2016) Ps our daughter also loved getting her feet munched!

Date of experience: May 2016
2  Thank Caroline T
Reviewed 1 June 2016

Found this place on TripAdvisor and had the 15 minute fish spa and a 60 minute massage for $60. First our feet were carefully cleansed before being seated for the fish spa. It was the weirdest feeling! It was difficult not to laugh or squirm. Afterwards, I did note that my feet were quite smooth but mainly did it to try something different. Next we were taken into private rooms for our oil massages. I had a relaxing massage whilst hubby went for a deep tissue massage. We both came out relaxed and felt they were probably the best massages we had experienced.mTheir a quite a few packages to suit different needs and budgets.

Date of experience: May 2016
2  Thank traceyh128
Reviewed 14 December 2015 via mobile

Wow,amazing everyone should know about this Here in cairns,let the fishies give u beautiful feet ,10/10

Date of experience: December 2015
1  Thank Susan R
Reviewed 10 October 2015

We do one annual trip to the reef and 3 years ago I found this really good massage girl. Unfortunately she was not there last year but another girl was also excellent. I like the Swedish relaxation one 90 minutes costs about $90 it is great. They have quite a staff turnover it seems - short term girls travelling the world but they choose high standard girls. This year the French girl was amazing - the best ever, perfect pressure how I like it - felt so relaxed I went back for 3 consecutive days - the last one 2 hours , just divine !

Date of experience: September 2015