“Keep walking...”

Cuisines: Australian, Contemporary, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 22 May 2016

A dry and tasteless sandwich and so-so coffee.... this place had nothing to recommend it at all. Right in the centre of the city so there are numerous options within metres - and they will surely be better.

There are newer reviews for Hides Coffee Cafe

Reviewed 1 May 2016

Good coffee and good service.
The prices were very reasonable.
Unfortunately the poached eggs were a little over cooked.

Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

Hides cafe. This place is great for tasty lunches. I have never dined in but I can't imagine in being disappointing. I recommend the BLT with the chips it's a delicious way to spend your lunch

1  Thank Miriama K
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

That was my 2nd visit at hides cafe. Had two coffee one for me one for my partner. It come with a homemade complimentary cookies. The coffee and cookies both were excellent.

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

Me and my wife had lunch there on 29 of feb. I ordered smoked salmon and avocado salad for me and veg burger for my wife. Both meal were full of flavour and with fresh salad. Service was Quick and very friendly. Smoothies and coffee were spot on. Whenever we got time to come cairns this cafe would we our place for lunch. We highly recommend this cafe for delicious meal on reasonable price.

3  Thank tonny m