“Best coffee after a long time”
Review of Hides Coffee Cafe

Hides Coffee Cafe
Ranked #27 of 51 Coffee & Tea in Cairns
Price range: USD 5 - USD 19
Cuisines: Australian, Contemporary, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

That was my 2nd visit at hides cafe. Had two coffee one for me one for my partner. It come with a homemade complimentary cookies. The coffee and cookies both were excellent.

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

Me and my wife had lunch there on 29 of feb. I ordered smoked salmon and avocado salad for me and veg burger for my wife. Both meal were full of flavour and with fresh salad. Service was Quick and very friendly. Smoothies and coffee were spot on. Whenever we got time to come cairns this cafe would we our place for lunch. We highly recommend this cafe for delicious meal on reasonable price.

3  Thank tonny m
Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

Looking for a good quick and value for money meal? Then this will do. For well under $10 add a coffee and for $12.50 you're full and ready for the day. Good enough menu for a budget place. Pleasant to sit outside and watch the world go by too!

1  Thank David G
Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

I had one of my best breakfast. Eggs were perfectly cook and crispy bacon on Turkish bread really good.coffee was excellent too. I will be back again.

3  Thank tdipak
Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

Simple requests were too difficult for the waitress- cutlery difficult to come by and, when we got it, knife was so old it's cutting days were long since gone.
Suggested Toilet a 400 metre walk way at the esplanade - useless when you have two young children and one doesn't want to go!
Shame- wouldn't have taken much to make this a great little place.

2  Thank Snowmanrk