My wife and I wanted a relaxing place to stay, which was going to be close to centre of town and comfortable surroundings. The standard of accommodation was very good and we had a balcony where you could sit out side and look towards the harbour and see all the cruise boats going out and coming back each day. The staff were very friendly and helpful without being over bearing. Cairns is a good base for travelling, and we hired a car and did a lot of getting around. The Sky Rail was a great experience as was the trip back on the train. Port Douglas should not be missed, especially if you like sea food. Buy some prawns off the trawler. Ten days was not long enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 201 Lake Street is the perfect base to discover Cairns & Tropical North Queensland. Located just off The Esplanade and a casual stroll into Central Cairns. 201 Lake Street offers a mix of hotel rooms and fully self contained one and two bedroom apartments. The hotel rooms are perfect for corporate travellers and the apartments are ideal for holiday makers needing Cairns accommodation for a longer stay. When you're not exploring the surrounding tropical paradise, take advantage of the 20 metre resort pool with lap section and BBQ entertainment area. Free secure parking and free wireless internet access is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your 201 Lake Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 201 Lake Street Hotel Cairns
- 201 Lake Street Cairns, Queensland