Lowest prices for your stay
AU$138
Agoda.com
AU$118
Fully refundable before Wed, 6 Mar
Multiple ways to pay
All reviews self contained quiet location after hours room was large air conditioner motel esplanade accommodation kitchen
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2023

I notified the hotel 9 days prior to my arrival that I will be arriving after hours and that if there are any issues with this to let me know and I'll book somewhere else. They said this is fine and that a key will be available for me to collect when I arrive.

I arrived at the hotel, collected my key and made my way to my room. As I find it a man I have never met enters my room then a few minutes later leaves and says to me that he went into the wrong room. As I'm a single female traveller having someone I don't know enter and exit my allocated room at 2am isn't the most comforting thing.

Upon entering the room both the taps were turned on full, there was no hot water from either of the taps or the shower, the smoke alarm was beeping every couple of minutes as it needs a battery replaced and a bowl of chicken stir-fry had been left from the last guest in the fridge.

As it was 2am I knew none of these issues were going to be fixed and I also just wanted to get to sleep and on finding each of the problems I messaged the hotel to ensure they would be aware of these issues when I checked out the next morning.

On check out I notified the guy at reception of how my stay was and all was told that sometimes the housekeepers don't lock the doors after they have cleaned and a couple of oh how strange. I then messaged the hotel and got a response from the manager saying that the state of the room was fully their fault and that they were busy the day before so he did not have time to check the room.

Only apologies were given which I see as unacceptable due to be booking this accommodation for the pure purpose of being able to sleep and having a warm shower.

Room tip: Just don't stay here
Date of stay: March 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 November 2022

Was there for a short business trip but had very friendly staff and accommodating. clean room and quiet not to noisy. Had a veary nice outdoor area, good to realx and unwide in the afternoon. Was reasonably priced and will definitely come again.

Date of stay: November 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2022

WARNING: DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY....I HAVE LEARNT.....
Where do I start....the man on the desk seemed lovely. I got into my room after it had been freshly 'cleaned' it smelt unclean, felt dirty, child's sticker on the bathroom door, dirty marks on the walls, stains on the cushions and bed runner, VERY outdated. 'Garden view' no gardens to view.
I then asked for a refund as I decided to go elsewhere. To be told I cannot be compensated for any of my stay. I was booked in for 6 nights, so thats alot of money.
I spoke with booking.com who couldn't be more helpful. But the director of the property was extremely stern on his word of no refund.
I went in and saw them after talking to them in the phone where he spoke over me and then ended up hanging up. When speaking to the director at the reception he called me stupid and then wouldn't allow me to take photos.
I went in the room to show him what I wasn't happy with to find the sticker gone, marks in the walls cleaned and the fridge replaced with a brand new fridge. He told booking.com that there was nothing wrong with the room.

He was the most rudest person I have ever met. And liar as he told booking.com things that he apparently said to me.
I could go on, but it was the worst experience I have ever had.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2022

Very disappointed with the outdated accomodation, in need of a good upgrade. Room dirty, smelly, mould on ceiling, curtains drab falling in places and mildewed. Bedside lamp cover torn.
Fridge kept making a funny noise and in need of Defrosting. Crockery could done with being replaced. Bed had the rolling to the centre feeling. Ceiling fan filthy, noisy and controls not working properly. Bathroom needs an overhaul. Went to use the bathroom mat and it was mouldy and breaking up.
Overall very poor

Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Annette R
Reviewed 16 October 2022

Late arrival went well being able to pick up keys from night safe. Was convenient to airport. Room in need of good make over, no milk for tea and coffee. Front counter worker in morning rude and abrupt, won't recommend or stay again

Date of stay: October 2022