“🤩🤩”

Price range: USD 6 - USD 20
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Literally the best pizza in cairns. Its a little out the way but definately worth it! Always greeted with friendly service and nice views over the lake.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

not a pizza and pasta place for an aussie. was not impressed with the food, very overpriced for what you get.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Had lunch here today with my husband and 2 kids. We all ordered pizzas and we all enjoyed them. To all the people complaining in previous reviews, you really don’t have any understanding about what real Italian style pizza is or how it is served. This is some of the best pizza I’ve had anywhere in the world.
The ONLY thing that I would have appreciated is air conditioning. It’s very warm here in the middle of summer, but there was a breeze today and the great pizza was worth it. I will definitely return and enjoy it more in the “winter”. Authentic, uncut, delicious Italian pizza.
This is not a restaurant for pizza chain restaurant bogans, sorry I meant people. . . . I think??
Good work, Alessandro. We were very pleased with your food!

2  Thank Andrea J
Reviewed 25 January 2018

I'm developing an addiction to the pizzas here. I spent my summers growing up in Italy, so I can vouch that these are the real deal. Previously I've had to rely on trips to Melbourne to indulge. The pasta is also incredible!

2  Thank Red_dragon1978
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Poor food.
Poor service.
Arrogant defensive owners.
From the number of poor and terrible reviews here...I see our experience was not unique.
Worst pizza anywhere in the world.
Dry carbonara.