Nice apartment, extremely comfortable, with all the necessary amenities. The person at the reception was really sweet and helpful. There is a parking lot, the building is 15 minutes away from the heart of the city by foot (you can walk along Esplanade, which means a very pleasant walk by the sea). WiFi everywhere and complimentary.
There is complimentary coffee, tea, water, sugar, oil, salt, pepper.
My only (strong) suggestion is to request an apartment that overlooks the parking lot. Those overlooking the street are extremely noisy. The street has a lot of traffic (starting around 6am) and the louvers hardly block the noise. So, unless you need to get up before 6, make sure you ask for the right apartment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you want to experience Cairns - do it in style and stay with us. We are a family run business and we live on site which gives our resort that personal touch. We love helping our guest and pride ourselves on making sure your holiday is the best it can possibly be. The resort lies in the Heart of Cairns, within a five minute walk to the Cairns CBD or our famous stunning lagoon pool which is located along the tranquil Cairns Esplanade. We offer fully furnished boutique style apartments equipped with everything you need for one guest or five. We have cute to boot studio apartments - perfect for couples on a romantic getaway or that conference with work. Our studios boast full kitchen facilities as well as LCD TV to watch whilst you relax in bed. Our desirable One Bedroom apartments are perfect for couples or Families. They offer that touch more privacy and come with full kitchen and washing facilities. Our Amazing two bedroom apartment is truly stunning. It boasts a massive master bedroom complete with en-suite and spa bath. There is also a second bathroom, huge living area and full kitchen and washing facilities. Truly beautiful! We also offer accommodation in a small dorm for backpackers who wish to stay in style and are looking for a more upmarket option. Our resort also offers our guests gym facilities, a public laundry on site including washing machines and dryers. A beautiful pool area complete with a bubbling spa, shady umbrellas and reclining chairs to melt the stress of daily life away. A large BBQ area perfect for a gathering with friends and family. We also offer a fully equipped tour desk to book all your tours to the amazing Great Barrier Reef to skydiving for all you adrenaline junkies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Cascade Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cascade Gardens Cairns, Queensland
- Cascade Gardens Hotel Cairns