All reviews glenda and chris pleasant holiday free wifi worked well studio apartment foxtel channels bbq area full size fridge serviced weekly great apartment rusty's market before booking washing machine fully self contained walking distance to the esplanade great place to stay separate bedroom secure parking
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Had two bedroom apartment which was huge with kitchen and laundry facilities, large fridge. Centrally located to cbd. The staff were very friendly and helpful at all times. Did not have any view but convenient to car park immediately outside lounge area. Staff very helpful in arranging trips and advising of local places to visit. Only their 3 days would have preferred longer. Local restaurants, markets within 10 min walk. Large swimming pool.

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank Michael7299
CascadeGardens, Public Relations Manager at Cascade Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Really appreciate your review and so glad that you enjoyed everything offered at Cascade Gardens and Cairns. Pleased we were able to help and yes the location is the best. The 2 bedroom apartment is certainly huge and great for up to 5 people. But you have to be quick to book as it is the one and only so extremely popular. All the best and do hope to see you again when next in Cairns

Reviewed 31 May 2017

In comparison to other accommodation in Oz this hotel was a little more basic, but never the less in a good location with a pool.
The apartment was of a reasonable size but somehow lacked a homely feel.
In addition the balcony was a joke housing two A/C units only but on a positive side the staff were friendly and helpful, but I suppose that is to be expected.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kevin P
CascadeGardens, Manager at Cascade Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Thank you for your review and i will certainly pass on your praise for the polite friendly staff we have on reception. They do offer wonderful service and spend much time making sure all guests have a amazing experience enjoying all the sights and tours cairns has to offer. Good service is EXPECTED in every business and a paying guest should recieve good service while on holidays.

Our location is close to all restaurants,night markets , reef terminal, supermarket and all the city life being very convenient for all holiday guests.
Cairns being a very warm climate all year round one of the most important items we need are air conditioning in rooms to make sure our guests have a pleasant stay in their rooms. Yes we do have air con units outside the building and yes being a 3 storey building the air con units have to be placed near the outside of the apartment if we are to offer air conditoning in each apartment. Im sorry you didnt enjoy our large tropical prints, beautufil bed runners and decorative pillows to match and all the other decor we have in our apartments. As we are not a hotel and a fully self contained apartment we like to have the extra little touches in our rooms to represent the tropical surrounds. I guess you just missed all the little things in the rooms to make the apartment homely but hopefully being in a wonderful city like Cairns made your stay a postive one.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

We had a one bedroom apartment that opened out onto the pool area. Staff were friendly and helpful, the room was well equipped and comfortable. Had a full size fridge and washing machine, dryer etc. Really enjoyed the pool area which had a spa incorporated. Easy walk to Esplanade and cbd, thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Part4a
CascadeGardens, Manager at Cascade Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Glad to hear you enjoyed the stay! Hopefully we get to have you stay again in the future

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I stayed in a One-Bedroom Apartment for 26 nights. It had a spacious living area, separate bedroom with a really comfy bed and a fully equipped kitchen, large fridge and full laundry facilities.
The room was serviced weekly and there were always plenty towels, toilet paper, dishwashing liquid etc. The starter kit: coffee, tea, cream and sugar was just perfect.
The apartment was very clean. Thank you cleaning ladies.
Free Wi-Fi worked well I could even watch my favourite films on my iPad.
Ideal location just two blocks from the Esplanade/Lagoon, ten minutes walk from Woolies, Rusty's market (great for shopping for vegies/fruit from Friday to Sunday) also close to Cairns Central Shopping Centre.
Glenda, I loved the chats even when you were busy you always made time. You and your staff are extremely friendly and helpful.
I had such a great time and relaxing/pleasant holiday.
I will recommend Cascade Gardens to relatives/friends and business colleagues. I will certainly return on my next visit to Cairns. Hopefully soon I already miss it very much.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank ausbiz

Glad to hear you enjoyed the stay! Hopefully we get to have you stay again soon :)

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I stayed at the Hotel for 12 nights. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. It's just a 15 minute walk into the Cairns Central. I had one of the apartments at the front of the Hotel and was happy with the space afforded. The bedroom is a decent size, the lounge area comfortable and well furnished. The kitchen was well equipped and there was a washer/dryer in the apartment too.

I was working so didn't book any excursions but I was present in the Lobby when the Manager was discussing trips with other guests and she appeared to have plenty of local knowledge.

The weather was a little cold for me so I didn't try the pool but the facilities in the area looked OK

I'd have no hesitation in recommending this Hotel for either a short or long-stay.

Room Tip: There are only a few rooms that face onto the Swimming Pool, book early if you want one of these!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo