“simply the best!!”

Chopper's Motorcycle Rides & Rentals
Ranked #67 of 135 Outdoor Activities in Cairns
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Hi, I am Chopper Mike, It is my pleasure to offer you my chauffeured Motorcycle & Trike Rides & Motorcycle hire - based in Cairns, Queensland - the Tropical North of Australia. I have worked in the tourism and travel industry since 1989, offering Car Hire & Rental from my Mini Car & Boomerang stores in Cairns, and I am now offering some great 'motorcycle experiences' covering the beautiful tropical rainforests and seasides surrounding our sunny city. * Our prices include Helmet(s) Optionals: - Riding Jacket $10 - Riding Gloves $5 - Wet Weather Gear available on request - All motorcycles are set up for 2 up riding with backrests Contact us with YOUR DREAM and we will make it come true!!!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

I called Mike on a Saturday and on Sunday morning we were out doing an epic ride up the coast to Port Douglas! it was sensory overload with the dropdead gorgeous views of the Pacific ocean, the smell of the Melaleuca trees and the ocean. Took some scenic backroads through the countryside also and up to Port Douglas for the Sunday markets, walked around and had a delicious lunch at a natural foods Café. We were gone a couple hours longer than he expected we were just having so much fun. stopped at a bikers café and ran into a friend of his, had a great chat, it was just an epic day and I can't recommend Mike highly enough. Just go!!! Go!!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
in 4 reviews
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Mike our driver picked us up from Yorkey's Knob marina where we were tendered in from our cruise ship. We had booked on line through Visit Cains.au.

Mike was an excellent and affable driver of the Harley trike and he took us up the beautiful coast road to Port Douglas. We had time for a bite to eat and a short exploration of the town before Mike drove us back by a slightly different route and a few stops for photos and sightseeing.

What a great way to enjoy this beautiful area in style and with the fabulous breeze of speed keeping us cool in the heat and humidity.

A great personalised trip and I understand there are many variations on route according to what individual couple want. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

My friend and I celebrated her 65th birthday with a fantastic Harley Davidson bike ride. It was our first time on a bike and we had a ball. Mike and his mate took us to the lookout over Cairns then into the rain forest.@ Crystal cascades with the fantastic scent of the tropics. We then stopped for a coffee and a chat as the rain poured down. Both were very friendly and kept reassuring us it was our ride and we could go as fast or gentle as we wanted. We both enjoyed it so much we will go again in the winter season when its a bit dryer. Don't forget your camera.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

Yesterday I climbed aboard Choppers Harley Road King, and had great day travelling up the scenic coast to Port Douglas. This was a gift for my 65th birthday from my daughter and son in law. Mike and his team were so friendly and obliging when I went in to book my tour. I had not travelled on the back of a motor cycle for over 30 years, but it felt like yesterday. I had the most fantastic day and could not wait to get home and tell my friends about it. Absolutely recommend this as a must to add to your Bucket List.