“zoomtrip'18”

and up
Cairns ZOOM and Wildlife Dome
Ranked #62 of 139 Outdoor Activities in Cairns
More attraction details
Owner description: The Cairns ZOOM is the world's first Challenge Ropes Course in a wildlife park, situated in the centre of Cairns on the rooftop of The Reef Hotel Casino. Experience adventure at varying heights and levels of difficulty on the Mid-ZOOM and Hi-ZOOM courses with 65 elements of crossings and ziplines - including one which takes you directly over a 4 metre saltwater crocodile! The PowerJump is a free-fall adventure with a 13m drop, whilst the Dome-Climb offers spectacular views of the city, the Coral Sea and surrounding landscapes. Make sure you spend some time interacting with all our wildlife, with Shows and Presentations throughout the day. Keep an eye out for Snowy the rare white kookaburra, as well as turtles, pythons, freshwater crocodiles, lizards, gliders and hand-feed our pademelons.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 14 March 2018

very fun good for 1-3 hours pretty affordable and good for the animals be sure to take lots of pictures

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
All reviews
in 37 reviews
"harness"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Staff were very friendly, place was jungle feel, different birds were flew everywhere, 2 lovely ducks were walking around, the ropes course were awesome, I had a great time with my friends here, would come back again. Please bring your water for you will sweat a lots.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Cairns Zome and Wildlife Doom is located on the rooftop of the Reef Hotel Casino.
This place is really set up for zip lining for families. When I was there, there were lots of excited kids waiting to go into the place.

As a senior, I was interested in seeing the animals and paid $24 AUD to see them. It took me about 1/2 hour to see everything. The ticket was good for 4 visits but since I was a cruise ship passenger, I could not take advantage of it. Hence I thought the price was high. In general, I found the price of tours were much higher in Australia than in Canada.

The wildlife dome did contain birds, fresh water crocodiles, salt water crocodile (4 meters long), koala, turtles, pythons and lizards

3  Thank 2torontotraveller
Reviewed 7 March 2018

All the staff were really friendly and knowledgeable. The high ropes course was awesome great for a laugh with friends. The animals (especially the birds) were very cute also make sure you bring water especially on a hot day.