See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Our family of four stayed here for one night to catch our morning flight at the Cairns International Airport. The hotel is located close to the Central Business District and 15 minutes from the airport. There was plenty of parking in the lot and on the street to park our rental car. It was a simple, clean room with a double and two twin beds, microwave, hot pot and refrigerator and s small balcony. Nothing fancy at a reasonable price. They offered breakfast for s reasonable cost but we didn’t have it. Good budget hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed one night as a last night before flying back home. After spending the previous 6 nights in a youth hostel it was a welcome relief to have my own room and bathroom (I no longer fit the ‘youth’ demographic but had to stay at youth hostel as part of a booked travel package).
My room was clean, bed very comfortable and shower hot....so overall it was a step up from where I’d been. If I’d booked longer there I’d probably be disappointed by the ‘tired’ feel the reception and restaurant area has which sadly then impacts on the overall impression of the complex.....but after 6 days of diving with 6 days of a hostel bunk bed a comfy bed is heaven!

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

So when my bf booked this last minute without checking reviews I was expecting the worst. However he booked a spa room and for the price it was surprisingly okay. The spa right next to the bed is hot! But the room needs a makeover.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Sheridan City Hotel and they took money out of my account when clearly saying they would NOT charge, as per there terms and conditions did not state they could charge me a fee. I walked out the door and they still charged me. I.was told from reception to contact the owner, and still a week later been waiting on a reply without any aknoledgemmt nor a receipt when they took.a charge or a refund when i had stated all this. I believe there staff need more training as you cannot say you will NOT charge and as soon as i walk out the door charge my card and not even send me a rexipt to advise you habe gone ahead and charged my card. This is not accepted in the world we live in today. I aswel manage a front office team and no by law if you say to a customer that u will not charge u need to stick to that. Still waiting on a reply from the owner and I hope he can get back to me and fix this problem and refund me my money. It is not my issue your staff need proper training. If I don't here back from these people I will take this matter further to police.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank MishkaBlueF
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

The two bedroom apartment, with a queen and five single beds, was ok for an overnight stay if travelling with children. The kitchen area was a good size but with limited equipment, and a fridge with no freezer compartment was not good for the tropics. Overall, basic but reasonable.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family