Lowest prices for your stay
all.accor.com
AU$215
ZenHotels.com
AU$205
Daniel M

Pretty good.

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
Great location, very central, close to groceries / bottle shop / restaurants.
Nice rooms, a few chips / scuff marks here and there. Very clean.
Parking can be a minor hassle, there are not enough parks at the hotel, I often had to park on the street (paid parking during the day, free at night).
I booked a room for 3 adults and 2 children, was disappointed to get 1 x double, 2 single beds and a fold-out bed, I would have expected 3 x proper single beds.
My kid was sick during the night and vomited on the bed & carpet. I told reception early the next morning and asked for it to be cleaned up. They agreed, for an additional cleaning fee, which is fair enough. Spent the day out on the reef, got back late, and the mess was not cleaned up, which was disappointing as there are no cleaning supplies in the room. I spoke to reception and someone came up and cleaned it straight away. Didn't end up getting charged the cleaning fee.
Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Emil Gan, General Manager at Mantra Trilogy Cairns, responded to this review
Responded 4 weeks ago
Hi Daniel,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We appreciate your detailed review of your recent stay.

We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed our central location and found our rooms to be nice and clean, despite a few minor marks. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by the parking situation and the bed configuration not meeting your expectations.

We sincerely apologise for the incident with your child being sick during the night. It's disappointing to hear about the initial miscommunication regarding the cleanup, but we're glad our team promptly addressed the issue when brought to their attention.

We value your feedback and will use it to improve our services and ensure a more seamless experience for our guests in the future.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for a more enjoyable stay.

Warm regards,

AU$291
0.2 km from Mantra Trilogy Cairns
View more hotels in Cairns
2,930 results
All reviews great location bedroom apartment esplanade balcony lagoon laundry cbd
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2024 via mobile

Horrible experience and the worst ever after being Accor Member for over 20 years. The service and the staff were hopeless.

Being an Accor member for over 20 years I was very disappointed with the hotel and the front office. There was no room service and the front office girl was bluntly refusing everything. You cannot get water, you have to pick your requests from the front desk. At the time of booking all this was not clear that the hotel room will be without any service. I called Accor Helpdesk and they tried to help get me refund as I wanted to check out but the hotel refused. I checked out of the hotel within one hour of checking in and I had paid for 3 nights. When I came to the reception and said I want to check out because I am not happy and the stupid girl
at the reception is saying thank you, have a great evening, no problem. Absolutely hopeless and my worst experience ever with Accor group.

Room tip: Don’t stay at Mantra Trilogy even by mistake
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank RSSHAH7
Emil Gan, General Manager at Mantra Trilogy Cairns, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2024

Hi RSSHAH7,

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your disappointing experience at our hotel. As a loyal Accor member for over 20 years, your satisfaction is incredibly important to us, and I sincerely apologise for the issues you encountered during your stay.

I understand your frustration with the lack of service provided by our front desk team. We strive to ensure all guests have a comfortable and enjoyable stay, and it's clear we fell short on this occasion.

Regarding the misunderstanding about room services, we regret any confusion caused. While we don't have a restaurant on-site, we do have several dining options in our building complex, and we offer the convenience of charging meals from select restaurants to your room account.

I would like to personally address your concerns about the refund and ensure that this matter is resolved to your satisfaction. Please contact me directly so that I can assist you further. To assist you further with the refund issue, could you please provide me with the name under which the booking was made? This will enable me to follow up on the issue promptly and ensure it is resolved to your satisfaction.

Once again, I apologise for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your feedback, which helps us improve our services.

Best regards,

Reviewed 8 April 2024

Excellent location access to the esplanade from pool/bbq level.
Clean room but they don’t offer daily room clean. Comfortable stay. There is not a lot of parking and they have first come first serve policy if you are renting a car but if you are planning to only be in Cairns then this is located in a really good spot

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi 319aleksandrac,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed our excellent location and the convenience of accessing the Esplanade from our pool and BBQ area.

We appreciate your comments about our clean and comfortable rooms. Regarding the room cleaning service, we do offer this on request for longer stays to respect our guests' privacy and environmental considerations, but we'll ensure our communication on this is clearer.

We understand parking can be limited, especially during peak times, and we operate on a first-come, first-served basis. However, we're glad this did not detract from your overall experience.

We hope to welcome you back to Mantra Trilogy Cairns in the future!

Best regards,

Reviewed 8 March 2024 via mobile

I am annoyed that I had to cancel my stay due to circumstances outside of my control, only to be told there is a no refund or credit for cancelling a booking. This is not acceptable and I will not consider staying at the hotel in the future, at least a credit should be offered.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Guest Relations, Guest Services / Front Office at Mantra Trilogy Cairns, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2024

Dear Mark,

I am sorry to here that you couldn't make your reservation with us.
We do offer discounted rates that have a no cancellation stipulation.
As you booked through a 3rd party website, on one of these rates we are unable to offer credit or refund

Kind regards,
Guest relations.

Reviewed 5 March 2024 via mobile

Had a good stay ! hotel was in a good location and hotel was clean bed wasn't the most comfortable which isn't good for your back and the shower needs a door as water lands all over the floor.
Other then this I had a good stay and would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Kiley Drake, General Manager at Mantra Trilogy Cairns, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2024

Dear 748debbief,

Thank you for your review on the Mantra Trilogy, we welcome your feedback on the property and take note of your issues raised.
We do hope to see you back here again with us in the near future.

Kind Regards
Guest Relations

Reviewed 20 February 2024

My arrival at a Mantra Trilogy Cairns hotel after a grueling day was met with frustration, thanks to Vanessa's indifference at reception regarding a booking mix-up. Despite confirmation from the travel agency, I was left in limbo for over half an hour, neglected for other guests. The situation worsened with another staff member's lack of initiative, leading to more unnecessary delays. The room, promised yet unprepared, featured worn-out towels and a possibly bug-infested couch. This experience, a stark contrast to my usual stays at Mantra properties, has firmly dissuaded me from ever returning or recommending this hotel.

Room tip: Don't bother staying here, choose literally any other hotel and you will be better off.
Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Guest Relations, Guest Services / Front Office at Mantra Trilogy Cairns, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2024

Dear Daniel, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mantra Trilogy Cairns. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. At Mantra, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. Sadly we did not receive your chargeback prior to arrival and we are unable to check guests in without a payment method. We have worked with the company that made your booking to ensure an easier transition for future guests. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future. Sincerely, Guest relations