The Mantra is close to the pier and the restaurants. It has some nice amenities. But the smell of the hallways and some of the rooms is a turn off. The staff were nice and accommodating, including giving us extra dishwasher detergent and laundry detergent. If they didn't have the smell, this place would rate higher.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra Trilogy is ideally located above the Cairns Esplanade within walking distance to some of Cairns best restaurants, the Reef Casino, Cairns Central Shopping Mall and the newly developed Cairns Lagoon. Offering open plan designed hotel rooms to spacious self-contained one, two and three-bedroom apartments all have cable TV, private balconies with views over the pool, surrounding mountains or ocean. Apartments offer the added convenience of fully-equipped kitchens and laundry facilities. Onsite guests can spend a lazy afternoon on the pool deck overlooking the ocean, cook up a barbeque on the resort lawns or enjoy an invigorating workout in the gymnasium. From the property you can stroll the length of the Esplanade, an area which has recently undergone a major re-development to include al fresco dining, parklands, BBQ areas and the Cairns Lagoon, a massive patrolled water-park that attracts both tourists and locals alike. Overlooking Trinity Bay and the parkland of Cairns Esplanade, Mantra Trilogy's premier location provides the perfect base to explore the markets, shopping, night life and restaurants of Cairns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Odigeo, Wotif.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, lastminute.com.au, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Hotelopia so you can book your Mantra Trilogy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Trilogy Hotel Cairns
- Mantra Trilogy Cairns, Queensland