“Utter Chaos”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #58 of 60 Quick Bites in Cairns
Reviewed 30 June 2018

I am sure there is no quality control. The chicken was so dry like it had been sitting all day. No care taken. Didn't get what we paid for. Very disappointed. This is the 2nd time now. All young kids working and they don't seem to care. Wont' be going back

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

First all the food took 20 minutes from ordering to receiving it. Tonnes of people were waiting a very long time and the staff seemed to be just on a go-slow. Then two things were missing from the order.

The store had no salt or pepper sachets, no chicken salt on the fries...in fact no salt at all, they were totally plain.

I don’t expect anything special at a fast food restaurant but this was just terrible. I felt bad for the people waiting in the drive thru, that was backed up too!

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Dropped in for a quick dinner.
Big mistake, should have walked away but family insisted on staying. The queues were long and the shop very understaffed to cope with inside and drive through customers. Our order was mixed up too.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

After an amazingly healthy week, it's time for "Fat Friday", I felt like some chicken, how about KFC, it's been a while.........,
Don't do it to yourself, it's just not worth the disappointment and calories. First of all the young jerk (long black hair) does not deserve a job, he was very rude and abrupt, always throwing stuff around and giving tons of rudeness and arrogance, after waiting for 10 minutes to order and a further 15 minutes for my meal, the chicken burger was cold, my Pepsi was hot and I had to line up again to ask for a spoon to eat my ok potato and gravy (that should have been in my box meal). VERY DISAPPOINTED with KFC.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

visited 3 times in last 2 months and each time order was wrong. First time it happened, when i went back to have my order remade i witnessed a supervisor berate a worker in front of staff and customers and ask if she even had a brain and then make snarky comments under her breath to another male worker standing beside her. I made a formal complaint. Hope that lady got fired for workplace bullying. Absolutely disgusted with her behaviour when all the girl was doing was trying to fix my order.