“Horrendous! Chaos!”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #450 of 638 Restaurants in Cairns
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Dropped in for a quick dinner.
Big mistake, should have walked away but family insisted on staying. The queues were long and the shop very understaffed to cope with inside and drive through customers. Our order was mixed up too.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

After an amazingly healthy week, it's time for "Fat Friday", I felt like some chicken, how about KFC, it's been a while.........,
Don't do it to yourself, it's just not worth the disappointment and calories. First of all the young jerk (long black hair) does not deserve a job, he was very rude and abrupt, always throwing stuff around and giving tons of rudeness and arrogance, after waiting for 10 minutes to order and a further 15 minutes for my meal, the chicken burger was cold, my Pepsi was hot and I had to line up again to ask for a spoon to eat my ok potato and gravy (that should have been in my box meal). VERY DISAPPOINTED with KFC.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

visited 3 times in last 2 months and each time order was wrong. First time it happened, when i went back to have my order remade i witnessed a supervisor berate a worker in front of staff and customers and ask if she even had a brain and then make snarky comments under her breath to another male worker standing beside her. I made a formal complaint. Hope that lady got fired for workplace bullying. Absolutely disgusted with her behaviour when all the girl was doing was trying to fix my order.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Rarely eat KFC but went for a quick easy meal 1 night, wish I hadn't have bothered!!
There was about 20 cars in the drive through so walked in and ordered, took a good 10 minutes to be served and waited another 10 for food.
Chips were cold with absolutely no salt on them, burgers both had no lettuce and the buns tasted like they been pulled out of the freezer and microwaved. Nuggets were horrible with no sauce which they forgot after I asked for extra sauce.
Was lucky to get the drinks as I had to remind them that they were in the meal deals.
Staff clearly had no care factor, lazy little kids with poor attitudes!

Kentucky fried C**p....!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Couldn't believe the Tuesday offer of 9 pieces of chicken for $9.95...I had to ask them to repeat themselves, then there were the $1 frozen Sprites...again unbelieveable what a bargain. We went throught the drive-through, the service was quick and the young gentleman behind the window was very pleasant and wish us a great day after receiving our order. If this is the kind of quick service, price and great customer relations I will definitely be back real soon. Maybe on another day - but Tuesday is the day to go.