“Grease fix”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #445 of 635 Restaurants in Cairns
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

KFC is KFC wherever you go. This one is where I got my first job 30 years ago. The building is new, clean and the food is the same but my only complaint is the napkins don't exist. Ordering greasy chicken that's "finger licking good" and apparently that's what you need do here?
No napkins? Really! Even when I asked at the counter they shrugged and offered me a tiny prepackaged piece of wet wipe. Cutting costs to the extreme........

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Kentucky fried chicken never seems to change , but the same can't be said for their hot chips . Their chips used to be the best , now they are not very nice at all.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Never will I go to kfc again
Slow slow slow
Hopeless and very under staffed don't bother going to any place with the kfc letters

Reviewed 8 June 2016

I needed a quick meal and Googled KFC and found this one great chicken great service what more can I say.

Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

We have lived in 5 states. This one took 29 minutes to get through 7 cars and when we ordered, despite no other store ever doing it, we allowed to swap a box of chips for a bread roll as miss 5 doesn't like them so we had to buy it extra.
The chips went in the bin. What a crock- their excuse was that their computer wouldn't let them but every other store in the country will. Just another example of Cairns greed.