“Excellent Food & Service”

Oasis Kebab & Pizza
Ranked #42 of 778 Restaurants in Cairns
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 21 October 2023

Visited Oasis Kebab & Pizza during the evening of 12/10/23, excellent tasty pizza & good service. Excellent value & a busy location with parking close by.

Date of visit: October 2023
1  Thank STEPHEN N

Reviewed 24 March 2023

Best value! Best meat lovers pizza I have ever had! Didn't have to wait too long! Reheated very well. Had to reheat to have the next couple of days, so much topping couldn’t eat too much on the night we bought it

Date of visit: March 2023
Reviewed 6 February 2023

I have been coming here for about 15 years. The kababs were really good. Several months ago I came here and ordered a kebab. What I got was a salad kebab with a little bit of meat. Not happy. Haven't been back since, until now. I was hoping it had all changed and you actually got some meat in your kebab. Sadly I was very very wrong. Its great if you want to rip off the tourists, but ripping off the locals is not a good idea. I won't be back anytime soon.

Date of visit: February 2023
1  Thank Explore312685
Reviewed 9 December 2022 via mobile

Pizza was absolutely delicious, despite not having vegan cheese, but meal without cheese was still enjoyable. Kebab was good size and packed full of filling and sauce. However HSPs were not great. Very few big chunky bits of meat over chips and lacking on sauce amount. Service was alright, however took a while to get cutlery after asking, worker took more orders whilst he said he was getting said cutlery. Probably would try another kebab place before returning but if i had to i would come back for a meal.

Date of visit: December 2022
Reviewed 6 November 2022 via mobile

Best kebab I’ve had in years and that’s coming from a person from Melbourne ! Friendly service ! I had the lamb beef kebab was delicious all the ingredients were fresh and tasty

Date of visit: November 2022