“Vegan Paradise”
Review of Snoogies

Snoogies
Ranked #1 of 100 Quick Bites in Cairns
Price range: AU$6 - AU$20
Description: Snoogies Health Bar. Lunchtime vegetarian cafe in a quirky city centre food court. Fresh clean food made from local produce. Best juice bar in town and it's actually a bar. Friendly, quick service, happy to accommodate special diets.
Reviewed 25 August 2020 via mobile

First up, I am not vegan (or vegetarian) but vegan or not, Snoogies is wonderful. The food is fresh, delicious and prepared with love and the staff are always beaming with energy. You can get vegan sushi rolls, salads and wraps or hot dishes from the Bain Marie served by plate size with offerings such as vegan nachos and chick pea curry. A variety of vegan sweets & slices are also on offer.

I come often for lunch on my break and highly recommend everyone to give this fabulous local business a go. It’s located in Main Street Arcade & always packed which is for a very good reason.

Reviewed 7 August 2020 via mobile

Perfect!!
It's very healthy with lots of vegetables
And it tastes great, too
It's cheap and you'll be full

Reviewed 7 August 2020 via mobile

I had a fruit smoothie, a wheatgras shot and I tried a bit of everything from the hot food and salad bar. I was amazed by how thoughtful the food was put together and it's great rich taste. All the staff members were very nice and friendly. I recommend this place to everyone. Give it a go even if you are not vegan.

Reviewed 15 July 2020

After all the positive reviews I really wanted to visit this place while I'm here on holidays. Went there today and had the $11.50 Salad to Go for lunch and it was absolutely wonderful. So fresh and so many lovely flavours. The lady who served me was very friendly too. I'd love to try one of the wraps next time they looked so good!

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 7 March 2020 via mobile

I Love the food here, it’s so healthy and so delicious, they have heaps of variety, you won’t be disappointed, I highly recommend!

Date of visit: December 2019