Stayed here for one night with a family of 4 as an overnighter on our way to Japan.
Room was clean and OK, but nothing spectacular. Room is tired, fans were inconsistent and the one airconditioner in the bedroom was not sufficient to cool the living area as well, creating inconsistent temperatures for sleeping.
Free wifi was not very good and ended up using personal hot spot, and parking on site was limited so ended up parking on street.
Overall OK, but rooms are a bit tired.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique style hotel with a Balinese theme, nestled amongst lush tropical gardens. Centrally located with a short stroll to the Cairns esplanade. Guests will experience warm hospitality, with personal, friendly and attentive service. An onsite award winning licensed Balinese restaurant offering authentic Balinese cuisine with a tropical ambience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, lastminute.com.au and Cancelon so you can book your Bay Village Tropical Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Village Tropical Retreat Hotel Cairns
- Bay Village Tropical Retreat Cairns, Queensland