Booked a family apartment, but the pictures on the web were completely different. It was a small room cramped with 3 beds, no sink or hot plate or even a toaster.
Tiny bathroom, standing room for 1 only.
When we questioned the room we were told they were full so there was nothing they could do.
Fire escape (signed on the back of the doors) was padlocked shut, I raised this to the staff and was told it’s ok, we’ll come and get you in an emergency! No thanks!
Some of the rooms looked better toward the front of the hotel, but good luck getting one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique style hotel with a Balinese theme, nestled amongst lush tropical gardens. Centrally located with a short stroll to the Cairns esplanade. Guests will experience warm hospitality, with personal, friendly and attentive service. An onsite award winning licensed Balinese restaurant offering authentic Balinese cuisine with a tropical ambience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, lastminute.com.au and Cancelon so you can book your Bay Village Tropical Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Village Tropical Retreat Hotel Cairns
- Bay Village Tropical Retreat Cairns, Queensland