Reception staff friendly but thats about the only nice thing about this hotel! There was no hot water at all, stood in the shower several minutes waiting for the water to warm up, no such luck. The room was dark and not very welcoming at all. There were only 2 wooden straight back chairs, which felt like sitting on a rock. The television was positioned in a place that was difficult to watch especially from the bed, you couldn't sit on the horrible chairs to watch it. Don't bother!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique style hotel with a Balinese theme, nestled amongst lush tropical gardens. Centrally located with a short stroll to the Cairns esplanade. Guests will experience warm hospitality, with personal, friendly and attentive service. An onsite award winning licensed Balinese restaurant offering authentic Balinese cuisine with a tropical ambience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Bay Village Tropical Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Village Tropical Retreat Hotel Cairns
- Bay Village Tropical Retreat Cairns, Queensland