We stayed in our own van with an ensuite which was very basic no shelves. Sites are very small so once setup their is nowhere to park your car. Lucky it wasnt busy so everyone parked in the sites adjacent. This caravan park has a restuarant on site which is convenient but not cheap. There is also a little convenient shop in case you have forgotten something. Facilities are good especially for young children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly self-contained accommodation with the most amazing range of free activities including heated SPLASH water park, under sixes indoor playground, adults only therapeutic hot spa, mini golf, the NEOS interactive playground, two heated (and cooled) resort pools, monster Jumping Pillows, tennis court and much, much more. Accommodation choices range from luxury three bedroom Condos, fully self contained Villas with two bathrooms to Tropical Cabins and sites for caravans, motorhomes & tents. Multi award winning including 7 times winner of the Australian Tourism Award for Best Tourist & Holiday Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au and getaroom.com so you can book your Cairns Coconut Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Caravan Coconut Resort
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Resort Queensland