The Good stuff, kind friendly, helpful staff, they had my late check in all ready and waiting. Sweet guy at night, sweet woman in the morning. My Bed was comfortable with good linens and pillows. Good Location, never saw pool or restaurant, as I was only there one night.
The ok stuff.. Average size room, the entire place did smell of mold. In the tropics this is tricky as it needs ventilation to get rid of it. Bathrooms are dated, with cheap plastic faucets, that drip into the night, mold in the grout of all the tiles. Super expensive mini bar and snacks.. Internet 75 cents a minute with a cap of the bargain price of $29 LOL haha. The place is just not that clean, the hallways are really dirty. JUst small stuff like where they keep hotel info, the cover was all dark with dirt and coffee stains... I could hear housekeeping above me vacuming and banging kinda early.
It was a perfectly ok place to stay for one night, but not much longer. I felt safe, my bed was good, and they were friendly. It was quiet.. Just an average hotel..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modernly appointed rooms overlooking the Cairns CBD. 5 minutes walking distance from the Cairns Convention Centre, Reef Casino, dining precinct, Birch carroll and Coyle cinemas and Cairns Central shopping centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges Plaza Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Plaza Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Rydges Plaza Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Rydges Plaza Hotel
- Rydges Plaza Cairns Queensland