2 people are viewing this hotel
AU$189
Fully refundable before Thu, 25 Apr
Multiple ways to pay
1,429 results
All reviews great location ocean view suite across the road top floor good size reception staff within easy walking distance great room esplanade playground microwave muddies laundry reef
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2024

I had the most beautiful and comfortable room with two balconies facing the ocean! I loved that the bedroom could be closed off from the living room and that they both had their own thermostat. The staff were friendly and helpful. I used the washer and dryer and they worked great!

Room tip: You can take out money for the washer and dryer at the front desk.
Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2024

Perfect base for a beach holiday. We had a suite and the rooms were exactly as shown on the website and always spotlessly clean. The hotel is at the top of the esplanade so you are away from the noisier bars but still just a short walk from the restaurants. There is no breakfast in the hotel but there is a lovely cafe in the park opposite the hotel.

Room tip: There is on-site parking
Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 December 2023 via mobile

Great waterfront hotel with great views of the sea and fabulous location fairly close to everything in walking distance. I stayed here for the 2nd time for my Xmas party this year and they looked after me very well. The lovely lady on front desk gave me a slightly earlier check in and a late check out. Also my room was upgraded so was totally amazing. The pool has now been renovated and looks great. I think it just needs a few more trees for shade as is very hot but apart from that perfect. Love this hotel and will always come back.

Room tip: Nothing
Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 November 2023 via mobile

Just love this hotel, so close to everything without the noise. Pool is getting a makeover so hopefully all completed when we stay here next. Never have a problem getting a park and lovely cafe over the road. Owners are pretty dedicated to making this one of the best hotels to stay at, in Cairns.

Room tip: Check when the pool is going to be finished.
Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2023

This is maybe the 3rd or 4th I've stayed here - each time I visit Cairns, I book other hotels thinking I want to try them then as my trip gets closer, I cancel the other booking and am drawn to Cairns Plaza. It's a quality hotel right on the Esplanade opposite Muddy's cafe (which opens at 5.30am if you need your early java fix). A short stroll into the CBD, it's always going to be one of my go-to hotels. Nicely fitted out rooms, good beds, solids showers and a new pool was being put in when I was there. Plus great views if you get a room higher up in the building. The only negative I would say is the rooms aren't super soundproofed. It's not awfu by any means but you can certainly hear people above you and sometimes from adjoining rooms. Don't let this put you off - it's not so bad that it will wreck your stay (just a bummer if you're a light sleeper like me). But hey I keep going back so it's not the end of the world!

Room tip: Book early to get better rates as it fills quickly and the rates jump. Higher in the building is best for views!
Date of stay: October 2023