The hotel itself is kind a out of town abit. Room was umm....how to put it...around 2.5 stars don't expect too much. We purchased as a packaged, prices was okay but I don't think it worth the saving. If you just want some place to sleep I guess it is okay but nothing much more. Oh and there are very little hotel parking, I had to park off street !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape To Palm Royale Cairns Cairns, Queensland. A world away from the everyday and within minutes of everything that Cairns has to offer – that’s the beauty of Palm Royale Cairns, not to mention its attentive service, fabulous guest rooms, choice of pools and magnificent landscaped gardens. Mediterranean architecture blends seamlessly with the tropical environment of Cairns. Set against azure skies and an emerald backdrop of rainforest clad mountains, the exterior shrouded in lush greenery provide the perfect foil and beckon (as the Italians say) Amare la Vita…or ‘love of life’. Having successfully captured the tropical spirit of Cairns and its wonderful climate, Palm Royale Cairns is an inviting palm fringed oasis of aqua swimming pools and shady gardens. Laze the days away on sun-drenched terraces or retire to the air-conditioned comfort of your room after a day visiting the Great Barrier Reef, World Heritage Listed Rainforest or outback. * AIRPORT & CITY Transfers at nominal FEE ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia APAC, Odigeo, Wotif.com, getaroom.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, lastminute.com.au, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Palm Royale Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Royale Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Palm Royale Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Palm Royale
- Palm Royale Cairns Queensland