Reef Palms(Cairns)(Great Value!)
USD 96
USD 304
USD 165
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 208/night.

Hilton Cairns(Cairns)
USD 173
USD 150
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 187/night.

USD 154
USD 145
Hotels.com
USD 130
USD 121
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Cairns Harbourside(Cairns)(Great Value!)
USD 105
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 120/night.

USD 183
USD 163
  • Restaurant
Mantra Esplanade Cairns(Cairns)(Great Value!)
USD 174
USD 134
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 156/night.

USD 135
USD 71
2,166 results
All reviewstamarind restaurantjunior suitespa bathseparate toiletcafe chinawildlife domenespresso machineplantation shutterspillow menuturn down servicebeautiful roomroom servicemini barwater viewfantastic hotelcity viewour honeymoon
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I recently visited Cairns for a short break. When I visit Cairns, I always stay at the Pullman Reef hotel Casino and this time was no different. The staff are professional and courteous, and always make me feel like an honoured guest. The rooms are spacious and very nicely appointed, with the decor a great counterpoint to the Cairns climate. The beds are extremely comfortable, and make for a lovely nights sleep. The Cairns Casino also forms part of the hotel. However, it is separate from the rooms themselves. This, in turn, ensures a quiet and peaceful accommodation area.

The hotel is essentially self-contained. The fitness centre and pool ensure the ability to stay fit and relax without leaving the hotel. There are a varied range of eateries and bars, offering a wealth of choice across the cost spectrum. Most importantly, regardless of where you eat, the food is consistently excellent. I have always particularly enjoyed the outstanding choice of breakfast served in Tamarind - a great way to stay the day.  All in all an excellent accomodation option when staying in Cairns.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Wayne R, General Manager at Pullman Reef Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear HMARMAC,
WOW! Thank you so much for coming back to stay with us. We are truly grateful for your continued support. It is awesome to read that we are able to exceed your expectations when you stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back when you next travel to Cairns.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I checked in on 16th February for 4 nights.
The hotel was very big.
Took me a while to find the reception.
Once I found it you couldn’t have a had an easier experience.
Nothing was too much trouble.
The rooms were clean luxurious and every member of staff was helpful.
From Matt at the front desk who set me up with high speed internet to housekeeping advising me on day trips.
Even though the hotel is a casino if you want to keep away you can.
The pool area is quiet and very comfortable.
The only negative thing I have to say which has nothing to do with the hotel is that it was Chinese New Year and the whole of Cairns was very busy with very large Chinese families who were very noisy and it was difficult to get reservations in restaurants.
I would highly recommend this hotel.
I would say it is 5 star plus.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Wayne R, General Manager at Pullman Reef Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Beth C,
Thank you for staying with us. Wonderful to reda that you enjoyed your time in Cairns. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Matt and the team. Hope to welcome you back soon.

Kind regrads

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My wife and I stayed here to celebrate her birthday.

Check in was a breeze and we chose a self parking option, which was free. This unfortunately is not as common as it should be in Cairns.

Head up to the room and it is spacious and tastefully appointed. Lots of nice touches, our room included free minibar and some small vouchers for drinks at their bar. Unfortunately, the bars weren't open on Good Friday but with our room service order our vouchers were still honoured which was a lovely touch.

We used the pool and it was great, the fitness centre was very well appointed and used a by a few patrons (just not us). There was a sauna as well, looked very nice and clean, but we did not use it.

We ordered room service for dinner, my wife had the lamb burger and I had the spaghetti and meatballs. Both these meals were spectacular. The flavours were great and the meals perfectly cooked. Both meals were served quicker than we expected and at perfect the temperature. The were of a generous size.

The bed was soft and great to sleep on. I have trouble when I go away finding a nice bed, this was indeed a very nice bed, on the softer side, but a great nights sleep.

The breakfast (also included with our room) in Tamarind Restaurant, was awesome. It is a full buffet but we were also able to order from the a la carte menu. We both ordered Eggs Benedict, my wife the Salmon, I had the ham. Both came out excellent, poached eggs cooked perfectly, not runny whites, but the yolk oozed from the first cut.

The concierge deserved special mention, he just seemed to be floating around the lobby and surrounds and if we (or others) had a puzzled look, he had a very tactful way of asking if we needed help. His customer service should be recognised.

Overall, I was so surprised that the Pullman was this good, I thought it would be good, just not this good. Really well done, and I hope to stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Wayne R, General Manager at Pullman Reef Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear wemarriedinvegas,

Thank you so much for the kind words. It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed the birthday celebration stay with us.
We hope to welcome you back soon.
Kind regards

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic! I have worked in the hotel industry for 10+ years; lived in a few and stayed in many both Australian and international hotels. Pullman Reef Casino blew me away though.
It was the impeccable cleanliness, the attentiveness and willingness to assist of all staff, the quality of the services and the delicious local produce. Nothing was too hard for the staff to help with; great dinner recommendations, superb room upgrade for our honeymoon and stellar breakfast offerings for me being celiac.
Well done team - we will visit again!

This review is well overdue but needed to be written.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear mbromwich,

WOW, thank you for the fantastic feedback. So happy to see that we were able to exceed your expectations.
Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

for a casino this was quiet. We had a corner balcony suite which was well worth the extra money. It had a fantastic view and massive room. The Super King Bed was comfortable and the room was faultless. The breakfast was truly excellent with both a la carte and buffet included. You can walk into town or the esplanade in 10 minutes. There are plenty of places to stay in Cairns look no further than this,

Room Tip: corner balcony suite
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Wayne R, General Manager at Pullman Reef Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear holidayveteron,

Thank you for splurging on us, one of the best things about our property is the quiet, you can play all night and then come back and relax without disturbance. Then wake up fresh and enjoy an excellent breakfast! Hope to see you again soon.