Wow from the moment you walked in the doors......what a wonderful bunch of staff at this Hilton Hotel!
We were able to check in early after arriving at 10am. Rooms were nice and big, with great amenities.
We had a great view from the 9th floor, and had access to the executive lounge.
They serve a great continental breakfast, with all the fresh fruit,juices,bread, pastries.....Eggs and tea/coffee.
There is also a nightly cap at 5pm....serving drinks and nibbles, while watching sunset.
I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking at staying in Cairns!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the Hilton Cairns hotel is the perfect base for exploring the diverse wonders of this truly unique region, famous as the meeting place of two natural wonders, the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage Rainforest. Our modern and inviting Cairns hotel rooms and suites are luxurious oases of comfort and convenience, offering pristine new bathrooms and spacious balconies with views of Trinity Inlet or Cairns Esplanade and the unique cityscape and blue-green mountain ranges beyond. Stay connected with the latest technology in the fully-equipped business centre. Enjoy relaxed, al fresco dining at the award-winning Mondo on the waterfront, or discover authentic italian flavours at Simply Italian. Experience modern, tropical, paradise today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hilton EMEA, Odigeo, Priceline, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Hilton International Cairns
- Cairns Hilton International
- Hilton Cairns Queensland