We had a very relaxing holiday staying in this hotel. Very well located in the city centre on the harbour. Lots and lots of choices of restaurants nearby, though the bar downstairs which is open to the waterway was a chilling area after a full day of activities. The room we stayed in was refurbished and looking out over the city to the nearby ranges. The staff bent over backwards to ensure your stay was the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the Hilton Cairns hotel is the perfect base for exploring the diverse wonders of this truly unique region, famous as the meeting place of two natural wonders, the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage Rainforest. Our modern and inviting Cairns hotel rooms and suites are luxurious oases of comfort and convenience, offering pristine new bathrooms and spacious balconies with views of Trinity Inlet or Cairns Esplanade and the unique cityscape and blue-green mountain ranges beyond. Stay connected with the latest technology in the fully-equipped business centre. Enjoy relaxed, al fresco dining at the award-winning Mondo on the waterfront, or discover authentic italian flavours at Simply Italian. Experience modern, tropical, paradise today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Hilton EMEA, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Hotelopia so you can book your Hilton Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Hilton International Cairns
- Cairns Hilton International
- Hilton Cairns Queensland