We stayed 3 nights in Cairns at the Hilton. The hotel is nicely located and is easily accessible to the ferries taking tours out to the Great Barrier reef. We really enjoyed our daily breakfast buffet each morning and their tour desk was helpful in planning our trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the Hilton Cairns hotel is the perfect base for exploring the diverse wonders of this truly unique region, famous as the meeting place of two natural wonders, the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage Rainforest. Our modern and inviting Cairns hotel rooms and suites are luxurious oases of comfort and convenience, offering pristine new bathrooms and spacious balconies with views of Trinity Inlet or Cairns Esplanade and the unique cityscape and blue-green mountain ranges beyond. Stay connected with the latest technology in the fully-equipped business centre. Enjoy relaxed, al fresco dining at the award-winning Mondo on the waterfront, or discover authentic italian flavours at Simply Italian. Experience modern, tropical, paradise today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Odigeo, Hilton EMEA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotelopia, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Hilton International Cairns
- Cairns Hilton International
- Hilton Cairns Queensland