Stayed here in March. Had to have an extra night because of the floods. Staff very helpful and friendly. Room clean and modern. Really good location, boardwalk across the road,mini supermarket close by, Free internet at main tourist information centre. We didn't have a sea view as we were on the ground floor, but had a little patio. Quite happy with that as didn't spend that long in the room as so much to see and do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting uninterrupted views of the Coral Sea, and a stunning natural setting amidst landscaped tropical gardens, the oceanfront DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cairns is just a short walk from the city center, and Cairn's business, retail and entertainment districts. The hotel overlooks the picturesque Cairns Esplanade, and is just moments from Cairns Lagoon and Cairns Casino. Enjoy easy access to Cairns Convention Center and lots of attractions, including the World Heritage listed Daintree Tropical Rainforest and the Atherton Tablelands. The Great Barrier Reef departures terminal is 100m away, and Cairns International Airport is only 10 minutes' drive from our Cairns hotel. Our onsite tour desk will help you explore the wonders of this unique region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Holiday Inn
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Cairns Queensland