“Amazing modern Asian little place”
Review of Little Sister

Little Sister
Ranked #44 of 766 Restaurants in Cairns
Reviewed 10 June 2024 via mobile

Walking downs the esplanade not knowing where to go, we found this little place with modern Asian cuisine sans it was great. We had a selection of different dishes and the flood was tasty, service great and reasonable price.

Date of visit: June 2024

Reviewed 8 June 2024

Lovely lunch on Thursday for my birthday. We shared prawn toast,beef satay,lobster roll and duck spring rolls and all were nice. Only criticism would be spring rolls were tiny for $8 each. Waitress was terrific and didn’t rush us. Beautiful to sit outside at present also.

Date of visit: June 2024
Reviewed 31 May 2024 via mobile

First time I dined here, a year or more ago, I didn’t rate it. Tonight I gave it another chance and was so
Impressed!!! Firstly, the service I received was outstanding. The waitress was super attentive and knew so much about the menu. I appreciated the time she spent talking about her recommendations. I ordered the pork belly salad and scallops. Two of the best Asian inspired dishes I have had to date. Id probably request less wasabi on the scallops but they were still perfect. I finished the night with a Marg and it was on point. Thanks so much!

Date of visit: May 2024
Reviewed 6 May 2024

The most incredible food. So fresh and tasty. I'm a local and I have to say one of the best in cairns. ASIAN FUSHION style. You won't be disappointed. The Betel leaf were amazing. The chefs are awesome to produce this. Great location on esplanade also.

Date of visit: May 2024
Reviewed 16 March 2024

Little Sister is one of the best restaurants in Cairns. Make this a must do if you are in Cairns. The menu is superb in terms of diverse and interesting dishes focusing on fresh ingredients, well balanced flavours and well prepared and presented food. Staff are brilliant. All know the menu well and are great in helping with recommendations. I and many of my friends and family who have eaten here have never had a bad meal or experience.

Date of visit: March 2024