“A surprising gem in Cairnes!”
Review of Little Sister

Little Sister
Ranked #44 of 766 Restaurants in Cairns
Reviewed 2 September 2023 via mobile

I had been attracted by the place’s sophisticated nonchalance, like places in Sydney and SoCal or New York, with a Singaporean feel to the eclectic menu. So I swung by the next day and snagged a table (book well in advance!!)

Each dish was well-crafted and perfectly presented. Personally I would recommend focusing on the small plates, at least the first time. My faves were the scallops, an astoundingly sophisticated lobster roll, and a superb betel leaf and sweet tofu, although frankly every single dish was fantastic. And the cocktails get a good rep but now that I am cutting back on alcohol I tried with some trepidation a gin drink. The first virgin cocktail I’ve had wihich actually was worth drinking (in fact I ordered 2!).

The staff was fantastic - attentive, helpful and exceedingly creative in fitting those without reservations in if possible. My only regret is it’s so far away!!

Date of visit: September 2023

Reviewed 21 August 2023 via mobile

Great atmosphere, really tasty food, service is exceptional. If you go, the chocolate fondant is one of the best desserts I’ve ever had. And it’s all for a very reasonable price.

Date of visit: August 2023
Reviewed 12 August 2023

This spot is great for more of a fine dining tapas experience with local food cooked to perfection. Reasonably priced and amazing service. Would recommend Little Sister to anyone.

Date of visit: July 2023
Reviewed 8 August 2023

Fabulous food, beautiful flavours a presentation. Excellent staff, helpful and friendly. We walked up. And trying to decide out of all the restaurants where to.
We made the right decision when choosing “ Little Sister” Thank you

Date of visit: July 2023
Reviewed 7 August 2023 via mobile

Great cocktails, great food. This was exactly what were after.
The aburi scallops were delicious!
Service was fabulous too!

Date of visit: August 2023