“Wicked good veggie burger ”
Review of Grill'd

Grill'd
Ranked #18 of 638 Restaurants in Cairns
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

If you're a veggie like me and are looking for a good burger, go here. They have three different options. I got the veggie vitality. It has beetroot, sweet potato, spinach & quinoa veggie pattie with avocado, golden pineapple, carrot & cos lettuce. It taste like a salad in burger form. You feel super healthy eating it.

Reviewed 15 December 2016

We were greeted warmly at the door by a waiter, and the restaurant had a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.

The main reason we came here was to try the vegan burger option, which was also reasonably priced at less than $15. The burger filling was really tasty, and also very healthy with plenty of veggies. I was slightly disappointed with my "panini" style roll - my partner ordered for me so I didn't get to see what it looked like (they have the rolls on display), but I was expecting ciabatta. It was just a normal bread roll in my opinion! I also ordered a side of "Famous Grill'd Chips", and I'm sure I'm not the only one that was slightly misled by the name of them. I was expecting some sort of rustic style, grilled chip, that might at least have looked different to the chips in other restaurants... but they were just normal chunky fries, exactly the same as the ones in the restaurant I work in, except with herbs on! If I'd have known this, I would have ordered the more expensive avocado or sweet potato chips - I was looking for something different!

Overall though, a good experience and great value for money. Also a great choice if you have different dietary requirements in your group - they do veggie, vegan, and gluten free.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

if you love healthy hamburgers you will love this place. great hamburgers with chips with a difference. also what impressed me was the number of young people gathering here was fantastic to see they can get together and have a great meal and not see alcohol everywhere even though the venue is licensed big congrats to the team on that as the night I was there must have been 40 plus younger people

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Tasty food, healthy as well (grilled and not fried patties). For veggie lovers like me there are a few good options which made multiple visits more exciting! Very friendly staff and ambience.

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

Was a little disappointed after the hype. The burger was ok but not on the same level as real good burger places in big cities. The sweet potato fries were ok too, heard some guys near me were saying the normal fries were no good. Price isn't too bad to be fair.