“Delicious gelato in cairns ”
Review of Gelocchio

Gelocchio
Ranked #3 of 25 Dessert in Cairns
Price range: USD 1 - USD 4
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

U want creamy and delicious ice cream? There is no comparison in cairns. Highly recommend pistacchio flavour and my hubby opts for coconut and chunky monkey. Every time.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Based on the great reviews on Tripadvisor I checked out this store. So glad I did.

It's located in the center, however not on Esplanade, which has quite a few ice cream parlors lined up, so probably would not have found it otherwise.

Loved the sorbets, my fave was passion fruit, which had a very natural taste. Apart from offering the regular scoops, the store also offers sandwich types creations, such as pistachio ice cream covered in chocolate and nuts. On top, they sell sorbets on a stick, which you can also get made to order in regards to chocolate coating and nuts. You can feel the love.

I had one of these creations for dessert each day during my stay. Too bad there is not one like this store in my hometown. Sniff.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Choose your own ice cream on a stick with toppings. I got a hazelnut ice cream, coated in dark chocolate and nuts. Was super easy to eat while walking around.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Best Dragonfruit gelato and Passion fruit gelato. The service was amazing. He makes them himself and gave us a taste of real hazelnut ice cream so good! There is a shop in Melbourne too!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I was impressed by the level of customer service at Gelicchio! This was the cherry on top of a delicious gelato. The store was closing but we may as well have been the first ever customers, that's how well we were treated. When you have the choice of at least 4 ice-cream/gelato shops in the same block, this kind of treatment will make your business stand out. And we were given taste testers after we had purchased, so I'm already wanting to go back for the next helping of sugar-free, dairy-free chocolate gelato that is defintely NOT flavor free!

1  Thank QueenBeePineapple