“Friendly service, delicious Thai food”
Review of Thai Coins

Thai Coins
Ranked #26 of 644 Restaurants in Cairns
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2017

Another great meal with friends at the Thai Coins, you cannot beat the service and quality of their simply delicious Thai cuisine. We've never been disappointed!

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Talk about service with a smile . The food was brilliant. The fish cakes are my favourite anywhere. Can also recommend the green paw paw salad, the barramundi and the calamari. A favourite restaurant of mine and every time I bring someone, they also become regulars. Make s booking so you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Always great food and service, the coconut rice is the bomb. Crying tiger is amazing (mild, hot or Thai hot) I do love my hot food so could have been a little hotter, although the flavour was to die for.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Nice food, great value with good service. We particularly love the pork Pak kra Pow, so yum! We will come back more often.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Been a few times and honestly it's not getting any better. The take away when I got home was inedible it's like I got all the left overs or something. I'm giving this place a miss from now on for sure.