Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Kirstin D

Service saved the day!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 Jan 2024via mobile
Beautiful views from our sea facing room of esplanade, Ferris wheel, ocean and national park, cool property but the service is what stands out most - left my computer behind and they called me right away and sent it in taxi to airport! Trip saver, thank you!!
Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Responded 1 Feb 2024
Hi Kirstin,

It's great to hear you enjoyed your time with us at Crystalbrook Flynn and we were able to save you the hassle of chasing a laptop down during a holiday!

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Front Office Manager
    AU$517
  • StayForLong
0.5 km from Crystalbrook Flynn
View more hotels in Cairns
All reviews sea king urban room through luxury escapes esplanade tower exceptional hotel master room designed rooms yoga mat amazing bed hotel including thoughtful touches girl on reception sea view very clean hotel shower pressure coffee machine light switches
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 December 2023

This was my first stay at Flynn, but my gazumteenth in Cairns. Purpose was post a resort island stay.

What Flynn? Last year’s Riley didn’t cut the mustard, Flynn was getting good reviews and all my other Crystalbrook stays had been great

Booking: snagged a special deal for a Seaview King. All online and easy

Check In: Wow, bags carried for me. Process simple and previous other property issues acknowledged.

Room: Unfortunately my tablet was flat, slightly off the charge point. Not a fan of the twins together as no topper. Why oh why? Nice little bottle of red as a welcome with a cute message on the mirror. High floor so nice and quiet. Rooms are not huge, but perfect for the stay.

Pool: There are 2 and so many spaces to sit, lounge around. Love love love this. My early morning swim and read by the level 1 pool was perfect. Only issue was finding the towels. Also on this level are 2 guest showers. Perfect for that late flight. Huge shout out to Jayden who personally helped me find the towels

Dining. Had planned to possibly do room service as I wasn’t up for a fancy meal. Boardwalk Social was a little too social for me. Ate just up the corner at YiaYias. Food ok, service good. Hadn’t really planned on doing breakfast but at $35 it was good value. No egg station but the poached egg was perfect and I was able to make my own version of a Benny. Coffee was still an auto machine, but was almost drinkable. Plenty of fresh fruit etc. Service was excellent

Location: Yes, it is in a busy part of town, but views were great and it is convenient to a huge number of dining and shopping options.

Stay again: Yes!

Date of stay: December 2023
1  Thank GurusW
Jaydev Walia, Guest Services / Front Office at Crystalbrook Flynn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2023

Hi GurusW,

Thanks for such a detailed review, definitely some valuable feedback there which we greatly appreciate. We take great pride in the service we provide so this recognition is very rewarding.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 9 December 2023 via mobile

Our room was wide and clean with a comfortably furnished balcony.
At anytime you can communicate with the front desk with a tablet.
The shower,the wood floor,the coffee maker.... Everything is top notch!
The location is perfect,close to everything,5 min away to the Esplanade.
We will come back!

Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi ferridkheder,

Thanks for the top notch review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Crystalbrook Flynn and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 26 November 2023

Stayed here for 5 nights - excellent in terms of location, there are many restaurants within walking distance, the esplanade boardwalk is right at the hotel, and you're 10+mins by foot to the fleet terminal and railway station (to take the train to Kuranda).

Room was new, spacious, although the shower could be better (the bathroom is a little tiny and water gets everywhere after a shower). Loved that they had comfy bedroom slippers.

Pilar (?) was very helpful - I had my flight cancelled just hours I was due to depart and she was sympathetic. They were quite strict about check out timings, but I managed to check out at around 1pm.

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Flynn Management, Other at Crystalbrook Flynn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2023

Hi. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your five nights with us in Cairns. I am thrilled to hear that Pilar was more than helpful and made your stay even better. We appreciate your feedback regarding the bathroom and will definitely pass along the information to the relevant department. We can’t wait to welcome you again!

Reviewed 13 November 2023

I had a sea king room on level 9 right in front of the ferris wheel. I loved the room and the view was fantastic. The room was comfortable, had a fantastic rain shower in the bathroom and a coffee machine & pods. The hotel does not accept cash anywhere so you must have a credit card. I stayed 2 nights and thought the location was excellent. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ging466

Hi. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our modern facilities during your two nights with us at Flynn! We do have quite a spectacular sea view and we are glad you loved it. The Flynn team hopes to see you again in the near future XX.

Reviewed 9 November 2023 via mobile

This is the best hotel in Cairns. It is newly renovated and super clean in every corner The large king bed provided me a restful sleep. The shower was perfect.....strong pressure and nice smelling soap. The aircon in the room worked perfectly. There are two pools and showers for those with late flights who want a quick freshening up. This hotel is a must stay before and after your liveaboard!

The highlight are the staff! Every single person was friendly and helpful. The front desk team are excellent! They even greeted me by name (wow!). Beyond impressed by the team......5 star level of service and presentation of themselves.

Do not hesitate......this is the best hotel in the city.

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank dcgalesq
Jaydev Walia, Guest Services / Front Office at Crystalbrook Flynn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2023

Hi dcgalesq,

We take great pride in the service we provide so getting feedback like this is very rewarding. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

It is an honor to be your choice of hotel in Cairns and we hope to welcome you back soon.