“Best steak EVER”

Bellocale
Ranked #19 of 581 Restaurants in Cairns
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bellocale italian establish in 2010 have been providing the locals and tourist of Cairns with tasty modern Italian meals with great ambience to create the ultimate dining experience in Cairns. With a plentiful array of fresh locally caught seafood such as Gulf prawns, you’ll find dishes including Tuna Carpaccio and Seafood Ravioli filled with blue swimmer crab, large mouth nannygai and black tiger prawns in a lobster bisque butter sauce and the very popular Pappardelle Bugs. Meat lovers are well catered for with our sensational South Australian Angus beef and traditional Osso Bucco Cigar, while Scaloppini al Funghi is a crowd-pleaser. All dishes can be beautifully matched to a stunning selection of Australian and Italian wines, while mouthwatering desserts are also on offer. Fully licensed and with outdoor dining and a lively atmosphere, there’s enough space to enjoy an intimate meal. Families are also catered for with a kids’ menu and daily specials.
Reviewed 17 May 2021

We were greeted by a lovely and professional waitress.
After we ordered we watch their tables receive their meals. All of them looks so delicious and very well presented.

My partner ordered the veal and he was so satisfied with his meal.

I ordered the steak and a salad for us to share. Hands down the best mean I have ever eaten, even the vinaigrette on the salad was Devine.

We also shared a garlic bread, so so so yum!

You will not be disappointed and I highly recommend this restaurant to everyone. Will definitely visit again next time we are in town

Date of visit: May 2021
2  Thank meganwM771XU

Reviewed 13 April 2021 via mobile

One of the best Italian meals we have ever had!! We have been all over the world and spent considerable tine in Italy. Simply awesome and wonderful in every respect!! Highly recommend.

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank MagellanSingapore
Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

Outstanding food at very reasonable prices. This restaurant is easily on par with some of the best local Italian restaurants in Melbourne. Fantastic and diverse menu.

We had the calamari, barramundi and pasta, all we’re exceptional. Far better than the touristy offerings at the esplanade such as the Raw Prawn and Prawnstar.

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank Mcar4
Reviewed 11 March 2021

OMG!!! Delicious! I had the seafood ravioli, and it was the yummiest ravioli I have ever eaten in my life! The sauce was to die for. My husband had the seafood fettacini and it was just as good. The service was spot on - they could not have done any more for us. Plus, the price was more than reasonable for the quality of the food.
If we were locals, I would be asking my husband to take me here every week for date night.
Well done Bellocale! Your food alone is worth a return trip to Cairns.

Date of visit: March 2021
2  Thank Kellie S
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

My wife and I go to this restaurant about once every 5 weeks, if we think Italian, then this is the only place to go!
The service is exceptional, we have had the same excellent waitress for a couple of years( Thanks Linda) and the food is absolutely Devine! Flavours of Italy jump off the plate and your mouth waters until the last mouthful!
We have tried several different meals and each one never ever disappoints.
The Italian wine list is a nice touch that compliments the whole incredible experience!
We would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys a fantastic meal at a reasonable cost!

Date of visit: March 2021