Lowest prices for your stay
USD 141
Free cancellation until 25/04/21
Booking.comUSD 141
PricelineUSD 141
Hotels.comUSD 141
All reviews milk bar sister hotel lovely artwork every interaction robes and slippers rain shower hotel is beautiful loved staying here third floor pool deck our night stay comfortable room cairns city restaurants and bars next morning two nights walking distance
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2021

This my first time staying at Bailey Crystalbrook Cairns. I saw this Hotel under construction and it was enjoyable staying in this hotel for two nights. It was safe, secure, comfortable and despite being situated on a busy intersection, quiet .
The staff were very helpful in all ways, check in and check out was good.
There is a pool and bar area on the third level and this an excellent place to cool off in the humid hot days during the wet season, well recommended.

Room tip: Ask for a for a room higher than the 3rd floor to have a good view of Cairns and Trinity Bay
Date of stay: February 2021
Lisa Brown, General Manager at Crystalbrook Bailey, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

It is nice to hear you enjoyed the stay with us at Bailey. So refreshing to know the staff played a part, small things make big differences during a stay.
We hope to see you back when choosing to travel north

Reviewed 5 February 2021 via mobile

We had an amazing holiday in Cairns thanks to the Bailey Crystalbrook hotel...the staff were ...the room was extremely clean and functional...the pool was beautiful and the location was perfect....Thank you Bailey for help make our 30th wedding anniversary a memorable one.....

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jeffw08

Thank you Jeffw08- so lovely to hear you celebrated well. Location is a big part in planning a holiday. It was great for us to play a small part.
Congratulations and many happy returns.....

Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

Firstly, the rooms are very small. A lot smaller than expected. My room had a terrible damp smell. Must be a common thing at Crystalbrook hotels because I moved from Flynn to Bailey and they both had an awful, overpowering pungent damp smell. Both said it was due to the heavy rain. I had to request housekeeping to clean my bathroom three times as the previous guests hair was all over the floor and shower. Disgusting. Pool was closed for cleaning all day so couldn’t use it. Was not allowed to use the pools at their partner hotels instead. Icing on the cake was being told I was not allowed a tea from the machine in the foyer despite being soaking wet from the rain because it was for breakfast use only, even though I was willing to pay for it. Seen guests taking yoghurts and juices from the fridges all day but I wasn’t allowed hot water and a tea bag??? Overpriced $300 dollars a night and charged me a $6 surcharge even though I paid on debit card?? Will never stay here, or any Crystalbrook hotel ever again.

1  Thank tells_it_as_it_is
Lisa Brown, General Manager at Crystalbrook Bailey, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2021

Good afternoon,

It is very disappointing to read your review and as you stayed in our two of our properties hard know which property you refer to in your comments. It is unfortunate we never got the chance to meet about your concerns.
I am unsure about the pool closure. We have not had a day where the pool is not accessible to guests and have two pools onsite to be able to assist this issue and as you mention sister properties.
I am concerned on the level of compassion and service in relation to our Grab n Go concept near reception. I can only assume the machine was going through a cleaning cycle therefore unusable at the time.
Overall it seems we have not met your expectations.

Feel free to reach out and contact directly if you wish to discuss your stay/s further so I can restore your faith in our brand.

Reviewed 11 January 2021 via mobile

What an asset to Cairns! My partner and i thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Bailey. Check in was seamless, and staff on the front desk are all friendly, helpful and ready to help where they can.
Our room was immaculate and clean.
I encourage all locals and tourists alike to stay at Bailey, or one of the other Crystalbrook Hotels, you won't be sorry.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tanyamp4870 P
Lisa Brown, General Manager at Crystalbrook Bailey, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2021

HI Tanya,

So great to hear you loved Bailey as much as we do. Great to the team was so accommodating and helpful.
Thanks for the review

Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night in adjoining rooms with our kids. We were disappointed we didn't have time to stay on longer as it was lovely. Beautiful and new, close to many restaurants and the lagoon. Robes in the wardrobe was a nice touch as don't see this much anymore. Pool is not huge but good for young ones as half is shallow.
Also pleasantly surprised by the included "grab n go" breakfast. I had no idea about this when I booked but as we had to leave for the airport this was very handy.. it included yoghurt, muffins, pastries, fruit, tea/coffee and juice. My kids loved it.
Only negative was not being let into our room until 3pm when check in is 2pm. Had also phoned earlier to request an early check in and was advised that they would ask the cleaner to prioritise my room so we could get in early with tired little ones. Was promised a call back and never heard anything and then had to sit and wait in reception for an hour with near no apology. That is why 4 star instead of 5

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lisa Brown, General Manager at Crystalbrook Bailey, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

Thanks Shonellee, for taking the time to let us know about your stay.
Is great to here it ticked all the boxes for your family needs.
Apologises for the check-in experience. After long flights made longer with children, I understand the need for easy and fast checkin. It seems we have missed the mark on this occasion.
I do hope you have many memories of your family time with us.