Lowest prices for your stay
AU$108
Get rewarded with One Key
Hotels.com
AU$108
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
AU$81
Multiple ways to pay
All reviews premium double room private room public pool air con backpackers
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2022

I had multiple issues with booking with Freedom. I didn't receive an email confirmation of the booking and when I tried calling the admin, the phone is disconnected (both the direct number online and the general hotline doesn't direct). I also sent a website enquiry with no response.

Day of check in, because I haven't received the email confirmation I couldn't access check in and there were no staff on site to ask for assistance or a number to call, so I had to book another hotel so I had a roof over my head for the night. The company then charged me for the night, despite no booking confirmation ever being sent, and because they have no contact option, I couldn't get a hold of them to reimburse my fee. I highly recommend avoiding this place, poor service all around.

Date of stay: August 2022
2  Thank H6707XElauram
Reviewed 5 August 2022 via mobile

We had a queen room, it was clean and comfy. Shared bathroom was clean and good. Room without open window, but that was fine with air con. Great location. Great price.No complaints, all good. The kitchen was accessible and has a great selection of kitchenware. Kept clean.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank HenryDave
Reviewed 18 July 2022

Stayed in a premium double room (shared bathroom) for 2 nights. The noise from the street all night was terrible. Made it impossible to sleep even with earplugs in. The doors slam inside as well, which doesn't help. They need to seriously invest in sound insulation.
Don't stay here if you actually want to sleep at night.
Otherwise it was a good location and clean.
Good fast wifi.

Date of stay: July 2022
1  Thank camelfarmer
Reviewed 15 July 2022 via mobile

Myself and my two kids stayed at Freedom in July 22.
The private room was perfect, as was the kitchen and bathroom facilities.
The phone app key system worked well (assuming you have a working mobile)
The location was fantastic, just 2mins from the public pool and beach front.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2021

I stayed in a private room with a shared bathroom. The room was clean and simple, with a fan. Absolutely no natural light, but you can't have everything and the room was very decent. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Good budget accommodation.
The app key system is a bit odd (you download a app which bluetooths to the locks to open doors) and not great if your phone doesn't have a good battery life.

Date of stay: June 2021