“Largest portion we ever had for Korean..for such cheap price!”
Review of Corea Corea

Corea Corea
Ranked #21 of 635 Restaurants in Cairns
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 10 October 2016

We knew we can't go wrong with so many high rated reviews. Craving for some cheap Asian food, we decided to try it. Wow the portions are huge! We were awed by the amount of rice that was inside the pot; very generous for such cheap price (15~18AUD). There's self-served kimchi as well as some miso soup with the rice hotpot. The korean bbq beef hotpot was on the sweeter side whereas the octopus hotpot was very spicy, so don't worry if you're not very good with spicy food.
Also, be careful of how much you order. We ordered one main dish of each person + a seafood pancake to share, but it was way too much food for us to handle..

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Dropped in to this place because of the high TripAdvisor rating and I was not disappointed! I asked for the most popular dish and got given number 10 bbq beef. I got it takeaway and took it back to my hotel. It was so yum and a good sized meal. Excellent value.

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

I come here regularly for lunch and usually get the spicy pork. The biggest lunch for the price. I love the self serve kimchi and always add it to my meal.
Olny gripe is my wife is allergic to seafood and was told all their dishes had oyster sauce and did not seem interested in preparing something without it.

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Not a local but I've been visiting this place for years when passing through. Service is fast, dishes delicious and excellent value for money. Food, authentically Korean
All you can eat Kimchi; what more can you ask for! Located at orchid plaza, a definite 'must visit' when next in Cairns!!

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

I just got back from a trip through South Korea and was looking for a bibimbap bowl that was comparable to what I had at Corea Corea. Unfortunately I couldn't find anything (even the highest rated in Seoul) that could compete with the dishes that Corea Corea serves up! Highly recommend.