“Hooked on bibimbap”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 1 July 2015

I eat here regularly, and I always see other diners being served delicious looking meals which I promise myself I'll order next time. However, next time I can't resist ordering the Bibimbap again, I'm hooked on it! Quick, healthy, delicious. Complimentary 'help yourself' tea and kimchee. Ambience very Singapore food court.

There are newer reviews for Corea Corea

Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

Corea Cores serves pretty good food. The spicy chicken and the BBQ pork are our favorites. For one dollar you get a bottle of water to your lunch. I wouldn't have dinner here because of location (shopping center).

Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

Outstanding Korean food served sizzling in an extraordinarily hot stone bowl, ensuring the food remains hot throughout the meal. Spicy pork over rice was terrific! The restaurant is upstairs in the Orchid mall, down the street from the Woolworth's supermarket.

1  Thank Martin K
Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

Nothing to complain, beautiful traditional Korean food! My husband and I absolutely loved it. Lots of choices on the menu, but once u figure out which one suits you the most, you just couldn't stop having the same meal all the time. Best choice of take away if you feel like some Asian spices.

Reviewed 8 June 2015

Love this place for a quick, delicious, reasonably priced feed, always plenty of people eating there so you know its good. There are a variety of food shops up stairs in Orchid Plaza so if someone doesn't want Korean food, there's plenty of choice