“Nice Food”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 28 April 2012

Quick service, good taste, but the price is bit higher. It very recommended !!! (TOP)

Date of visit: April 2012

Reviewed 27 April 2012

I ordered a spicy dish and was impressed by the flavor and how spicy it was. I liked it, it was busy which is a good sign, and pretty cheap. Check it out.

Date of visit: October 2011
Reviewed 4 April 2012

I love corea corea! Have visited plenty of times since moving to cairns and I keep craving more. The meals are cheap, fast, well presented and absolutely delicious! This is a hidden gem

Reviewed 2 January 2012

I have only just found this little gem my korean friend showed me this place so much flavour so many more things to try i have tried the bbq beef and the spicey chicken so far and loved both, now i just need a excuse to go back again i would suggest get it take away though as it is realy hot in the plaza so get the meal and find some shade or air con to enjoy it properly. thanks chefs.

Date of visit: December 2011
Reviewed 23 December 2011

If you like spicy and good Korean food, this is a good place to go. The pace is rather small but clean and the staff are friendly. I loved kimuchi pan cake. They cook traditional Korean food.