“Best in cairns!”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 4 April 2012

I love corea corea! Have visited plenty of times since moving to cairns and I keep craving more. The meals are cheap, fast, well presented and absolutely delicious! This is a hidden gem

Reviewed 2 January 2012

I have only just found this little gem my korean friend showed me this place so much flavour so many more things to try i have tried the bbq beef and the spicey chicken so far and loved both, now i just need a excuse to go back again i would suggest get it take away though as it is realy hot in the plaza so get the meal and find some shade or air con to enjoy it properly. thanks chefs.

Date of visit: December 2011
Reviewed 23 December 2011

If you like spicy and good Korean food, this is a good place to go. The pace is rather small but clean and the staff are friendly. I loved kimuchi pan cake. They cook traditional Korean food.

Reviewed 29 November 2011

The hot bowl concept is great, but not when the bowl is spitting with oil! That was my first impression of this chain like Korean restaurant. The spice base has one note- slightly spicy, and the meat has been rubbery and overcooked everytime we have given this eatery a chance (it was close to our office). The cold noodles were probably the worst version of classic Korean that this place has destroyed.....
Upseting!

Date of visit: June 2011
2  Thank Justaddbacon
Reviewed 28 November 2011

My husband and I love asian food and tried this Korean food court restaurant in Cairns last week. We sampled a few different dishes and it seems that everything tastes the same, they just add different meats. I thought that it was a little pricey for the small amount of meat compared to rice. The kimchi was okay, better than some we have had in other places.

Date of visit: November 2011