See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Stayed in Studio 2 with my girlfriend and we love the place. The little place is very cozy and it has absolutely everything!
Sue was a wonderful host you could not ask for a nicer host. I got picked up by her from the airport and she baked us some cookies before we arrived.
The place is only a few minutes drive to downtown Cairns and it was situated on a small hill surrounded by beautiful trees.
I would stay here again without hesitation if I go back to Cairns.
Absolutely recommend to everyone.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

The photo's don't do this accommodation justice. I came across this accommodation when looking for pet friendly accommodation in cairns. Unfortunately we didn't end up taking out puppy but it would have been perfect if we did. I was attracted to the price and what seemed a pretty good location, so I kept the booking. When we arrived for our nine days in Cairns my partner and I were very pleasantly surprised. The studio was immaculately clean, larger than expected and had everything you could imagine for a comfortable stay. You would never get this value for money, completely self contained and hospitality anywhere else. We felt very welcomed, comfortable and the home made goodies made us feel like we were staying at a relative or close friends house not private accomodation. There are two apartments, studio two being the bigger of them which was perfect for our longer stay. We highly recommend Brinsmead studio apartments and will definitely stay again if we ever go back to Cairns.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 3 January 2014

We found this accomodation through trip advisor after reading various reviews - we have just returned from an 8 night stay over xmas and new year and what can I say, it more than justifies a 5/5 score. Sue is incredible, we had lots of free range eggs, various cakes and fresh fruit! We will go back one day and if your looking for a relaxing getaway this comes highly recommended!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2013

We have stayed here for the second time this year. The studio is impeccably clean, and has everything you could possibly need. The pool is lush and so refreshing after a hot day. Sue is just amazing, so helpful without being invasive. She really makes the stay something special. The beds are lovely and comfortable and there are two excellent parks nearby if you do bring your dog. Highly recommend this place, a home away from home.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I found Brinsmead Studios on the internet and they certainly looked very good. The actuality was even better. Sue, the owner, was very considerate of wanting to make sure that everything was just perfect for our stay. Her hospitality is something to be experienced! She was very friendly and welcoming, even providing many treats such as fresh free range eggs from her own chooks, to home grown fruit and even home baked cakes! The studio itself was very comfortable, all needs catered for and we felt ourselves relaxing from the moment of our arrival. Certainly recommend this studio to others. Our thanks to Sue for an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple