“Tastiest Thai food in Cairns!”
Review of Khin Khao

Khin Khao
Ranked #69 of 635 Restaurants in Cairns
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Thai restaurant located in the Cairns CBD. We specialise in bringing the flavours of Thailand to our customers.
Reviewed 11 March 2017

I have tried most Thai Restaurants in Cairns and I think I have found the tastiest!
The service was great, the food colourful and delicious.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Ordered Chili Fish and it came very sweet. I mentioned that I wanted it spicy when I placed the order. This place is not an authentic Thai restaurant. Avoid if possible.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Thai food is my favourite and this was very disappointing. I dont think Ive ever left Thai food on the plate but definitely did here. Had three different dishes that all tasted the same almost as if the same bottle of very sweet sauce was overly used. All the vegetables were crinkle cut as if they were frozen vegies.

1  Thank fredmerc
Reviewed 6 February 2017

I've eaten at Khin Khao every time I've been to Cairns -- twice on one of the visits! The food is really fantastic.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

Just want to let's your guys know if u like real thai food " this is the place " fantastic food fast service the staff are friendly & the price is very reasonable!! I love this place.