Review Highlights
Fantastic dive company

My 3 sons (aged 11, 14,15) and I did our open water dive certificates with Pro Dive. We spent 2... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Vanillamiller
Gold Coast, Australia
via mobile
Fabulous open water course

Completed the open water 4 day e-learning 2night live aboard course. The knowledgeable and friendly... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
sharontQ6611DK
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Cairns
from USD 141.41
from USD 129.62
from USD 145.33
from USD 168.90
More Info
All reviews liveaboard trip open water the great barrier reef navigation skills days nights food was great great diving flynn reef an amazing experience every meal these guys diving experience great trip outer reef the reefs special mention fish
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2019 via mobile

Wow....we took Pro Dive Live Aboard for 3 days. This was out 1st live aboard & we “loved it! My husband & I were already
P.A.D.I. certified. But new divers. There are four dives on day 1, four on day 2, & three dives on day 3. There were 31 guest aboard plus their crew! I believe that someone called in advance & ordered PERFECT weather. We dove the Miln Reef & Tracey Reef. And a few others. We were offered all 11 dives but my husband & I skipped two of them. The food was GREAT & there was a lot of it!

As far as the instructors/divers Nick was by far the BEST. I struggle with balancing my weights, controlling my breathing & and hovering on the bottom. But he was so helpful in teaching us & learning how to swim around the Coral on the Great Barrier Reef without touching it or disturbing the Reef!

Going to Australia was on my “bucket list”, but on my husbands “bucket list”, so...we did both. Great choice.

This is a minor issue, but my husband & I were disappointed that their dive shop (or any other shops in town), did not have dive t-shirts with the DIVE logo on it. They sold shirts with the name of their shop but no red/white square logo.

This trip was AMAZING and we will highly recommend this diving trip with Pro Dive. Thanks to everyone on that trip.

2  Thank 974pattim
Reviewed 23 September 2019 via mobile

Great three days liveaboard with these guys! Great crew, super comfortable boat, great food, and most importantly, 11 dives in 3 days at great locations! The trip finished yesterday and I already miss it. I'd do it anytime again!

1  Thank G6090LRdavidv
Reviewed 15 September 2019

The money I paid for this trip was some of the best money I've ever spent. I did the 4 days (e-)learn to dive and liveaboard, and ended up doing the adventure diver course as well.
The facilities on board were great, the food was so good and the crew was above and beyond amazing and took such good care of us.
Any concerns were taken seriously while there was still space for jokes and smiles.
Being a first time diver, you place a lot of trust in your dive instructors, and to me that was so easy with the instructors in charge of my courses.
I felt super safe from beginning till the end.

I'd recommend the trip in a heartbeat.

2  Thank Michelle M
Reviewed 15 September 2019 via mobile

Had a great 3 days on the reef with awesome crew and wonderful underwater adventures. The crew were professional and helpful the entire time and managed to get us to great dive sites and whale viewings!

Date of experience: August 2019
3  Thank T3328WFamandam
Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

I did the 5 day Learn to Dive course that included a 3 day/2 night liveaboard trip to the Great Barrier Reef. I had high expectations going into the trip, and Pro Dive significantly surpassed my wildest dreams! The course was so well-taught (shoutout to my instructor Stephanie and the other instructors Lovis and Kevin) and I really felt confident in the skills I was learning. Once on the boat, the four training dives were fun but the option to do the Adventure Course (similar to an Advanced) to get down to 30 meters was such a huge plus. The night dive was the coolest thing I’ve done in my life. The diversity of wildlife (turtles the size of a twin bed, lion fish, reef sharks, and the entire cast of Finding Nemo) and the color of the coral at the dives sites was insane. And the food!! Shoutout to June, Yuri, and the skipper for an amazing boat experience! They also cater to dietary requirements. Seriously cannot recommend Pro Dive Cairns enough.

2  Thank janini133