Review Highlights
Fantastic dive company

My 3 sons (aged 11, 14,15) and I did our open water dive certificates with Pro Dive. We spent 2... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Vanillamiller
Gold Coast, Australia
via mobile
Fabulous open water course

Completed the open water 4 day e-learning 2night live aboard course. The knowledgeable and friendly... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
sharontQ6611DK
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Cairns
from USD 141.44
from USD 129.66
from USD 145.37
from USD 168.95
More Info
All reviews liveaboard trip open water the great barrier reef navigation skills days nights food was great great diving flynn reef an amazing experience every meal these guys diving experience great trip outer reef the reefs special mention fish
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2019 via mobile

This was certainly the highlight of my visit to Cairns! 11 dives including two night dives, easy navigation, beautiful corals, opportunity to do a mixture of deep and shallow dives to see a variety of marine life Crew were laid back and friendly, food was great and the boat was perfectly fit for purpose. I have no idea why people pay twice the price to go with other companies just for a bit of added luxury - there's nothing I could think to change about the Pro Dive trip. ‍♀️

Reviewed 31 July 2019

I did my Open water license in April 2019 with Pro dive and just loved it! They are super professional and everyone is very kind. The food on board was really good and I couldn‘t think of a better place to learn diving.
Because it was so good, I came back and did the liveaboard with my family again.
Highly recommend!

1  Thank svh35
Reviewed 29 July 2019

What a wonderful trip! We did the 5 days open water course starting with 2 days at the training center followed by a 3 days live aboard. Wauw! Already on the first few minutes we were stunned by te professionalism and the good vibe of the pro dive center. The boat trip itself was incredible: the crew was super professional, the gear was good, we had delicious food, fun briefings and went to gorgeous dive sites. A huge shout out to Lucy: she made us fall in love with diving. Every single moment she was full of enthusiasm, in for a joke and happy to show us everything of the underwater world. Thank you so much for the amazing experience Lucy! Furthermore we could simple not come up with anything to complain about, crazy how well organized everything was, while having a relaxed vibe. If you want to go diving, I would highly recommend the live aboard op Pro Dive!

Reviewed 18 July 2019

What a great holiday! Our teens have just done the 5 day open water and my husband and I snorkelled while they did their dives on the 3 day live aboard. The crew were fantastic...lots of fun and very safety conscious. Thanks for helping us have such a great holiday...you guys are awesome!

Reviewed 11 July 2019 via mobile

I had a great time on my 3 day 2 night Liveabord but I would not recommend it to experienced solo divers. The dives are not guided and most of the boat are new divers whom use their air very quickly. Only one of the 2 night dives were guided and they both definitely should have been unless you request otherwise

Overall I would definitely go on prodive again if I was traveling with a friend or a beginner diver.