Review Highlights
Fantastic dive company

My 3 sons (aged 11, 14,15) and I did our open water dive certificates with Pro Dive. We spent 2... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Vanillamiller
Gold Coast, Australia
via mobile
Fabulous open water course

Completed the open water 4 day e-learning 2night live aboard course. The knowledgeable and friendly... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
sharontQ6611DK
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Cairns
from USD 158.01
from USD 130.36
from USD 146.16
from USD 169.86
More Info
All reviews liveaboard trip open water the great barrier reef navigation skills days nights food was great great diving flynn reef an amazing experience every meal these guys diving experience great trip outer reef the reefs special mention fish
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2018 via mobile

We signed up for a 3 day / 2 night tour of the Great Barrier Reef. I was a newly certified diver and my dad a dive master with over 300 dives.

This is the safest dive boat that we've both ever been on. The crew seemed to think of everything before asked. Once I set up my gear the first time, the crew had whips available to refill your tank on the spot.

The boat was very comfortable with all the basics provided. The food was also amazing eating after every dive; no sandwiches, but hot cooked meal and desserts. The Pro Dive crew was professional, attentive, and functional.

I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in diving!

Reviewed 26 December 2018 via mobile

We can definitely recommend Pro Dive to anyone that wants a great dive experience on the reef. The crew on the boat was friendly and excellent at the briefing before the dives and giving a good atmosphere. The food was simply amazing.
A trip we never will forget.
Thank you Pro Dive!

Reviewed 24 December 2018 via mobile

We did the 5 day open water course which was incredible! The training by Steph was brilliant, she was very experienced and a great instructor. Great trip seeing the reef! Would totally recommend for everyone

Reviewed 16 December 2018 via mobile

I was on a 3day/2night with ProDive Cairns on ScubaPro 3 starting December 12th.

Great boat and spacious cabins, prof dive crew and nitrox available.

Captain Chris did a superb job under hurricane Owen challenges and planned so we could get all 11 dives expected.

Great dives, sharks, turtles, barracudas, wrasses, moray eels, rays and all the usual stuff. 2 night dives, the first with sharks on three sisters.

Depth 18m or to your certification. Divetime 60 minutes.

28 divers on the boat that had room for 32 divers.

4 diveinstructors/guides and two great cooks!

Thank you for a great trip!

Reviewed 5 December 2018

Did my Advanced Open Water whilst on a 3-day live-aboard trip.

The crew were great - professional and accommodating of various abilities and also fun to chat to. I enjoyed the way the trip was structured - 4 dives per day including night dives - punctuated by brekko/lunch/dinner so you are always busy with diving / course stuff but also had time for socialising in between. Nice mixed friendly crowd on my boat - felt sad to leave! Food was good and plentiful. Cabins were good.

Dive briefings were good. Dive sites were varied and interesting. Equipment good. Attentive to safety and accommodating of different abilities. It was mostly people at the novice end of the spectrum doing courses - so if you're more experienced and just there to dive recreationally it may be different for you. If you're travelling solo you will need to buddy up on the boat and it will be pot luck as to whether your buddy matches your experience. For me it was perfect, I was happy buddying up with people on my course and being guided for much of the time by the instructor.

Date of experience: November 2018